Indicators with alerts/signal - page 513

mrtools:
Sachin_syd, sorry forgot about the second one anyway added the alerts for BDFXtrender

Hi Mr. Tools, any possibility of making Bdfxtrender a mtf indi? Thanks.

Hello everyone.

I have this indicator that is nice, but it would be much better if it had sound allert when all 4 signals on 1 time frame are in the same color. Is it possible to change?

Files:
ta_1.14b.png  18 kb
ta_1.14b.mq4  13 kb

I like this thread

mrtools:
Sachin_syd, sorry forgot about the second one anyway added the alerts for BDFXtrender

Genius my friend! Godd bless

mrtools:
Here is the mtf version Rayphua, just a little explanation about couple of new settings, the indicator is actually a 100 period Lsma and a 7 period typical price Ema cross. So simplified the lsma part and the Lsma period now a external parameter. Also on the ma, the period,mode, and price are external parameters, but by default everything set as the original.

Thanks a bunch Mr Tools!

Paul Atreides:
Hi, share please Hamyar Calculate.mq4Thanks

Here is the Hamyar Calculate.mq4

Files:

Iinwmarrows

Hi,

I know there have been some postings about this, but I am not sure. Does IINWMARROWS repaint? There has been a IIMWMARROWS with alert version around, which is different from the original version. Then somebody, dont remember if it was Mladen or MrTools, posted the MA Cross, which can be seen as a substitute. Anyways I dont see that, as it a different indicator. So does anybody have a IINWMARROWS version which doesnt repaint? After watching the signals for a couple of hours, I see that when a candle is not finished yet it happens that arrows appear and dissappear, which is normal IMO. But once a candle was finished and the arrow drawn I did not see it repaint to be honest. Any recommednations? Thanks alot guys.

BR

Jonas

hi! Could anyone ad s asound allert to this indicator, please?

vicky.a.:
hi! Could anyone ad s asound allert to this indicator, please?

Vicky.a. , sorry no way to add an alert to ex4.

thank you.

Reason: