Indicators with alerts/signal - page 513

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Don_xyZ:
mladen, can you modify the stoc version that you put in previous page (attached below)?

The arrow (up and down) is too far from the bar sometimes I can't see it. I love to use the chart in full zoom so there were times where I couldn't see 1 or 2 arrows (up or down arrows).

If possible just cut the distance into half of what it is now so it can be closer to the bar but don't not too close as to blur the high/low of the bar.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Try out this version. It has adjustable gap for arrows (arrowsGap parameter).

Michael Hand
Michael Hand  

mrtools - I came across your nice indi called " MA crosses or lines_alerts. I managed to change a few things quite easily but I could not see any option in the code for making the MA lines thicker and it reverts to very thin lines every time I reload. Would it be possible to add this option please?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
handy148:
mrtools - I came across your nice indi called " MA crosses or lines_alerts. I managed to change a few things quite easily but I could not see any option in the code for making the MA lines thicker and it reverts to very thin lines every time I reload. Would it be possible to add this option please?

Handy148, added that option to this version.

Michael Hand
Michael Hand  

Thank you.

Michael Hand
Michael Hand  

mrtools - is there any possibility to add a non-lag in that indi?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
handy148:
mrtools - is there any possibility to add a non-lag in that indi?

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general for something like that?

Arnold
Arnold  
mladen:
Try out this version. It has adjustable gap for arrows (arrowsGap parameter).

Wonderful!

Now there's only one thing left to make this indicator perfect and that is to make it MTF.

But I guess I have to follow the forum rules and post it on that other thread.

Thanks a billion, mladen.

sgvg23
sgvg23  

Hi, i will combined the QQE-Filter with EMA's. If the QQE-Indicator goes long or short and the EMA 5 and 10 (for example) crossing, so i become a signal. Can anyone program a combination of QQE-Filter + 2 EMA's with shift-function and variable periods?

I use this QQE Version -> QQE with Alerts - MQL4 Code Base

Here a picture with the strategie. Thanks, and sorry for my bad english!

Files:
qqe_emas.jpg 65 kb
Arnold
Arnold  

Is there a bollinger band indicator with popup and sound alert as the candle closes outside the band (up/bottom)?

I found several in better bollinger thread but they displayed different band when compared to the default bollinger band indi in mt4.

I tried to search for it but just couldn't find it.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Don_xyZ:
Is there a bollinger band indicator with popup and sound alert as the candle closes outside the band (up/bottom)?

I found several in better bollinger thread but they displayed different band when compared to the default bollinger band indi in mt4.

I tried to search for it but just couldn't find it.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Don_xyz, This version has 2 alerts choices, one for price crossing the center ma and one for price crossing the outer bands, can use both alerts or one.To match mt4 version BandMaMode needs to be 0(MODE_SMA)

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648