Elite indicators :) - page 1101

Thanks mrtools for prompt response

mrtools:

Hello Murali Gadey, added the cci crossing step moving average option.

StepMA of cci 2.01.mq4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for adding crossing alerts too,is it possible adding smoothing factor too,it is crossing too much with step ma line,thanks

regards

mladen:

Guys

I have a feeling that you are all right (except that the initial rewritten version was made by me)

When indicator uses large enough number of bars, that peak can happen way back in the past and that is why it is not noticed but if you limit the number of calculated bars you pull that peak to the present and it becomes visible. The problem is in the smoothing : it needs some time to "stabilize". That happened to ValeoFX : the bars to calculate was set to too short value and then the peak became visible

Here is a version that will work OK. San there is no need to limit the bars calculated since in 99.99% time (except at the beginning) it will work in a loop for only 3 times, thus, fixing the loop will actually slow it down. Also, there is not so much arrows that would cause some significant slowdown, so ...

Here is this one (the peak is somewhere in the past - scroll left on your charts and it will be visible) As I said it can not be avoided (it is a result of how the smoothing has to be calculated) Solution would be to limit display to less than that peak but even then it is a just a matter of displaying or not, not if it will be there or not

Mladen ,

Is it possible to add moving average to each currency?Thank you.

nevar:

Mladen ,

Is it possible to add moving average to each currency?Thank you.

nevar

I am afraid I do not understand the question. Would you mind elaborating it a bit more?

mrtools:

Hello Murali Gadey, added the cci crossing step moving average option.

StepMA of cci 2.01.mq4

Hello mrtools and mr mladen..

Is it possible to add averages type option to this indicator? maybe it will be interesting

Thanks in advance

braintheboss:
MLADEN, can you add "max bars" option to "averages - mtf"? When you use EA for read indicators, normally you only need read last bar or a few bars. With this options you dont calculate all bars and save a lot of CPU if you have read a lot of pairs ( like correlation dashboards with 28 pairs ). Thanks for advance.

I wonder if this petition is hard to do because nobody answer it...

mladen:

nevar

I am afraid I do not understand the question. Would you mind elaborating it a bit more?

Mladen,

I meant can you add 1 moving average to EUR and 1 moving average to USD as buy- sell trgiggering

nevar:

Mladen,

I meant can you add 1 moving average to EUR and 1 moving average to USD as buy- sell trgiggering

nevar

You can not. You can apply averages only to symbols that have their own data

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for adding crossing alerts too,is it possible adding smoothing factor too,it is crossing too much with step ma line,thanks

regards

Mntiwana, check out this picture of the result of adding smooth to the step cci it adds considerable lag to the step ma if i figure out a better way of smoothing it will post it.

Files:

mrtools:

Mntiwana, check out this picture of the result of adding smooth to the step cci it adds considerable lag to the step ma if i figure out a better way of smoothing it will post it.

Hi mrtools

Could you please to check my post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: