regards,

tito

mladen:
tito_xs I believe Jovager is referring to this one : 4tf bars - MACD

Exactly what I wanted.

Thanks, Mladen,you are always the best.

Jo

Still Hope

i still hope somebody can help me with this......make alert for this indi ONLY WHEN IT CROSS...this is unicross(Star)...i don't know how to make an alert....i change this by trial and error because i'm not progamer ..i use varma(Beta) and tma centered(Alpha)...i really need this...thank's

alpha.mq4beta.mq4star.mq4

Files:
alpha.mq4  2 kb
beta.mq4  6 kb
star.mq4  5 kb

keth22

"Alpha" is my centered TMA indicator renamed to alpha. Since centered indicators recalculate, you can not get a an alert on it (or a comobination of it with any other indicator) since it will change the signal as it recalculates. Some more information of Centered TMA (and what and how it does the calculation) you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241 . Just to add (at a risk of "parroting") do not use recalculating indicators in any kind of signaling (alerting) mode. Use them for estimation

keth22:
i still hope somebody can help me with this......make alert for this indi ONLY WHEN IT CROSS...this is unicross(Star)...i don't know how to make an alert....i change this by trial and error because i'm not progamer ..i use varma(Beta) and tma centered(Alpha)...i really need this...thank's alpha.mq4beta.mq4star.mq4

mladen:
keth22 "Alpha" is my centered TMA indicator renamed to alpha. Since centered indicators recalculate, you can not get a an alert on it (or a comobination of it with any other indicator) since it will change the signal as it recalculates. Some more information of Centered TMA (and what and how it does the calculation) you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241 . Just to add (at a risk of "parroting") do not use recalculating indicators in any kind of signaling (alerting) mode. Use them for estimation

yes it's your tma centered and thank u for this (i already post it for you)..i rename it because i try to make a few diferent setting in the unicross (it's a simple name) finally i find the setting (after 2 month working with this) and yes repaint but this combination work well for me as an earlier signal to exit waiting other indi for confirm...i need the alert so i can do another thing at home,not just stay infront of computer this version of unicross is giving alert everytime a new candle come so if u or someone can hep me i will very appreciate......thank u...

Great indicator

mladen:
Behgozin indicator with asymmetric levels upgraded to show colors on levels breaking. Makes it a bit easier to follow even visually when the levels are broken (it has alerts but now colors are there too to confirm breakouts)

Dear Mr. mladen,

It's a great indicator. I want to know detailed meanings about this indicator. So please do me a favor

to explain as following.

1,Which line is to match EMAPeriod and how to setup it?

2,HighLowPeriod means? How to setup it?

3,Which line is to match LwmaPeriod and how to setup it?

4,Which line is to match ObOsPeriod and how to setup it?

Thank you very much in advance.

BRs

Thomas C

Thomas

That indicator (the basic formula of the indicator) is a conversion of Amibroker indicator (you can find it here : Download Behgozin Strength Finder For Amibroker (AFL) ), Hust quotinf their description :

Behgozin Stock Strength Finder.

Simply It shows the Strength of any Stock so you can select the best stock

Also can be used as buy and sell system by crossing zero line

It can be used in daily, weekly or monthly time frame. Also you can see the results by Exploration

this indicator also uses future results but the number decreased to 3 points and for decreasing its effect during 6 day I calculated WMA in 6 days period

So those are the ema, hgighlow and lwma period explained (high low period if a part of the value calculation). We have tried to use it differently hence the additional parameters. The ObOs period is a period that is used to calculate those asymmetric. It is one kind of ema calculation with constrains and I rather like it since it allows values like the ones you can see in that indicator

Have a nice weekend

thomas_c:
Dear Mr. mladen,

It's a great indicator. I want to know detailed meanings about this indicator. So please do me a favor

to explain as following.

1,Which line is to match EMAPeriod and how to setup it?

2,HighLowPeriod means? How to setup it?

3,Which line is to match LwmaPeriod and how to setup it?

4,Which line is to match ObOsPeriod and how to setup it?

Thank you very much in advance.

BRs

Thomas C

mladen:
Thomas

That indicator (the basic formula of the indicator) is a conversion of Amibroker indicator (you can find it here : Download Behgozin Strength Finder For Amibroker (AFL) ), Hust quotinf their description :

So those are the ema, hgighlow and lwma period explained (high low period if a part of the value calculation). We have tried to use it differently hence the additional parameters. The ObOs period is a period that is used to calculate those asymmetric. It is one kind of ema calculation with constrains and I rather like it since it allows values like the ones you can see in that indicator

Have a nice weekend

Dear Mr. mladen,

I see. Thank you very much. You are always kind for all of us. Thanks again.

BRs

Thomas C

Change candle color based on RSI counting

Hi mrtools,

Sorry to asking you again to design an indicator, I need indicator that can change the colors of Candle stick based on RSI counting. And it would be great if the indicator able to show more colors when its showing on reversal of the trend.

Also it will great if you can add email alert when the indicator change to reversal.

Below I send the screenshot for the image. On the image I guess the colors change of the candle based on Moving Average..But here I need the colors change based on RSI

Thank you very much for your help Master ...

mrtools:
Hi Mrkentet, Added the color change,
Files:
candlestick.jpg  110 kb

Derivative oscillator with alerts

Derivative oscillator (already multi time frame capable) with added alerts (including push notifications) on zero line crosses

Reason: