murcu1  

hi

dll_elam.rar whether it be someone to sort this dll fil? thanks

Files:
dll_elam.rar 1133 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Those 2 lines are rsi and its average

You almost sure can find one that will alert you when rsi and average are crossing (even links to some EAs built that way) at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733

lion of gail:
i want alert in this indicator when line cross each other when blue cross the yellow line then buy signal and when yellow cross the blue line then signal for sell thanks in advance
tampa
tampa  

Found this one

lion of gail:
i want alert in this indicator when line cross each other when blue cross the yellow line then buy signal and when yellow cross the blue line then signal for sell thanks in advance
murcu1
murcu1  

hi

if anyone knows the name of indicator from the image

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Which one?

There is at 3 or 4 indicators on that image starting from a couple of moving averages, a version that shows daily high-low ranges (the white boxes with an addition of coloring levels bellow and above the daily range) some indicator showing arrows (impossible to know which one only from picture) and some levels drawn on the picture (again, can not be told which levels only from that picture without knowing anything else)

murcu1:
if anyone knows the name of indicator from the image
murcu1
murcu1  

hi

mladen:
Which one? There is at 3 or 4 indicators on that image starting from a couple of moving averages, a version that shows daily high-low ranges (the white boxes with an addition of coloring levels bellow and above the daily range) some indicator showing arrows (impossible to know which one only from picture) and some levels drawn on the picture (again, can not be told which levels only from that picture without knowing anything else)

I think the white and red, this indicator

murcu1
murcu1  

hi mladen

mtf.rar I have this indicator. whether one can make a similar one to repaint or not this can be refined

Files:
murcu1.gif 41 kb
mtf.rar 4 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
murcu1:
mtf.rar I have this indicator. whether one can make a similar one to repaint or not this can be refined

Hello Murcu1

The indicator TE = decompiled (Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler ONE FILE V4.0.217.1)

murcu1
murcu1  

hi mladen

I have another one that is not this the lower repaint just a little to be set

Files:
murcu2.gif 24 kb
murcu1
murcu1  

hi

mrtools:
Hello Murcu1 The indicator TE = decompiled (Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler ONE FILE V4.0.217.1)

Can you give me a little more clearly explain that I understand very little about the decompile fiajl