Indicators with alerts/signal - page 463

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

debolaajike123

The best advice I can give you when it comes to that indicator and adding alerts to it is to forget it. It is a reapinting indicator (as far as I see it is one version of cycle finder) and no wonder that you can not get a stable alert when it changes the signals all the time. Adding alerts to it is simply going to be confusing (any repainting indicator with alerts just causes confusion since you can not use them in "signaling mode")

debolaajike123:
Hello All,

I'm a newbie here. Please I need your assistance with this indicator. I will like to add alert to it. I have been trying it but keep getting repeated alert.

Kindly assist me in whatever way you can.

Thank you
jomon davis
jomon davis  

super trend mtf with alert

mladen:
Multi time frame xSuperTrend signal indicator with alerts added

I am using this indicator. its almost ok. But yesterday i used this indicator in strategy tester, then i found difference from live market, that is when price touching on green or red line then its changing to opposit direction in live market, but in stratagy tester its changing advance and its look like more accurate than live market. why its like that, can u make changes same as stratagy tester which is showing more accuracy.

Thanks
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

jomonarikkat

Testing multi time frame indicators in visual mode is always like that

Metatrader in cases like that, instead of simulating pips, reads data for other time frames directly from the real data it has already and, in that case, every multi time frame indicator or EA will look like it "knows the future". The only reliable test for multi time frame indicators is a real time forward test.

jomonarikkat:
I am using this indicator. its almost ok. But yesterday i used this indicator in strategy tester, then i found difference from live market, that is when price touching on green or red line then its changing to opposit direction in live market, but in stratagy tester its changing advance and its look like more accurate than live market. why its like that, can u make changes same as stratagy tester which is showing more accuracy. Thanks
daytrade5
daytrade5  

Need sound and email alert added to indicator

Mladen.....the attached indicator currently has a sound and email alert on the zero line cross. That alert serves no purpose in my trading. I would like a sound and email alert option whenever a histogram bar initially closes above or below a preset level similar to Stochastics being overbought or oversold. I am currently using a level of 2.0 and -2.0. Your help is sincerely appreciated.

Files:
jomon davis
jomon davis  
mladen:
jomonarikkat

Testing multi time frame indicators in visual mode is always like that

Metatrader in cases like that, instead of simulating pips, reads data for other time frames directly from the real data it has already and, in that case, every multi time frame indicator or EA will look like it "knows the future". The only reliable test for multi time frame indicators is a real time forward test.

thanks for your information dear

secretcode
secretcode  

I would be appreciated if any coder add 'Price option' (0=Close,1=Open,2=High,3=Low) in to this indicator !

Thanks

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

daytrade5

I tested it and it does not alert on zero cross but when the value is breaking the AngleTreshold value. So, it is working as you described it should : when the value is > AngleTreshold value it alerts for UP, and when the value is < -AngleTreshold value it alerts for down. Other values (including zero crosses) are ignored by that indicator

daytrade5:
Mladen.....the attached indicator currently has a sound and email alert on the zero line cross. That alert serves no purpose in my trading. I would like a sound and email alert option whenever a histogram bar initially closes above or below a preset level similar to Stochastics being overbought or oversold. I am currently using a level of 2.0 and -2.0. Your help is sincerely appreciated.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here is this version if which you can chose prices used for high and low (since the indicator by default uses high and low - not just one price) You have an option to separatedly chose "high" price and "low" price, so now you can chose any prices you want for calculation

PS: just as reminder (to those that maybe are unfamiliar with metatrader price enumerations) prices are :
0 - close

1 - open

2 - high

3 - low

4 - median (high+low)/2

5 - typical (high+low+close)/3

6 - weighted (high+low+close+close)/4

secretcode:
I would be appreciated if any coder add 'Price option' (0=Close,1=Open,2=High,3=Low) in to this indicator ! Thanks
secretcode
secretcode  
mladen:
Here is this version if which you can chose prices used for high and low (since the indicator by default uses high and low - not just one price) You have an option to separatedly chose "high" price and "low" price, so now you can chose any prices you want for calculation PS: just as reminder (to those that maybe are unfamiliar with metatrader price enumerations) prices are :
0 - close

1 - open

2 - high

3 - low

4 - median (high+low)/2

5 - typical (high+low+close)/3

6 - weighted (high+low+close+close)/4

That's Nice

Thanks Mladen

Much appreciated

secretcode

Jovager
Jovager  

Slope direction line

Hello,

I open trades manually when the " Slope_direction_line " indicator opens a direction.

I would like to write an EA that close this trade when the direction (color) changes.

How to code it in the EA.

Thanks for help