Indicators with alerts/signal - page 463

mrkentet:
Hi mrtools,

Sorry to asking you again to design an indicator, I need indicator that can change the colors of Candle stick based on RSI counting. And it would be great if the indicator able to show more colors when its showing on reversal of the trend.

Also it will great if you can add email alert when the indicator change to reversal.

Below I send the screenshot for the image. On the image I guess the colors change of the candle based on Moving Average..But here I need the colors change based on RSI

Thank you very much for your help Master ...

Hi Mrkentet,

Not sure i understand what is RSI counting, would that be something like oversold or overbought?

Thank you

mladen:
Derivative oscillator (already multi time frame capable) with added alerts (including push notifications) on zero line crosses

Hi mladen,

Thank you for your time.

Your work is very much appreciated.

Hi mrtools,

Yes, its perhaps like the candles colors change to blue ( bullish ) when leaving 20 on oversold and change to red ( bearish ) when leave the overbought 80 area.

Its possible to do that ?

Please advise.

Thank you very much

mrtools:
Hi Mrkentet, Not sure i understand what is RSI counting, would that be something like oversold or overbought?

mrkentet:
Hi mrtools,

Yes, its perhaps like the candles colors change to blue ( bullish ) when leaving 20 on oversold and change to red ( bearish ) when leave the overbought 80 area.

Its possible to do that ?

Please advise.

Thank you very much

Mrkentet try these these will color the candle after leaving oversold or overbought 80 and 20 will be hard to get the candle to color unless you make the RsiPeriod real fast, anyway the overbought and oversold levels are adjustable, and the alerts should happen whenever the candle is colored.

Hi Master mrtools,

Thank you very much for your help on created this indicator for me.

I would gave it a test.

You are the best !!!

mrtools:
Mrkentet try these these will color the candle after leaving oversold or overbought 80 and 20 will be hard to get the candle to color unless you make the RsiPeriod real fast, anyway the overbought and oversold levels are adjustable, and the alerts should happen whenever the candle is colored.

Market mode with alerts

Market mode indicator (multi time frame and colored) with alerts too posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page294

Files:
market_mode.gif  32 kb

Another request

Hi mladen,

I also posted to "Something interesting please post here" because i downloaded the indi from there.

I beleive this is the right place.

I need your help once again.

May you please insert an alert at open bar when the color changes.

Thanks in advance.

ama_stl__color.mq4

Files:

dkaans:
Hi mladen,

I also posted to "Something interesting please post here" because i downloaded the indi from there.

I beleive this is the right place.

I need your help once again.

May you please insert an alert at open bar when the color changes.

Thanks in advance.

ama_stl__color.mq4

Hello Dkaans,

Added the color change alerts, for your open bar alerts set alertsOncurrent = true.

Thank you once again

mrtools:
Hello Dkaans, Added the color change alerts, for your open bar alerts set alertsOncurrent = true.

Hi mrtools,

Thank you very much for your help.

Its really appreciated.

You & mladen rocks.

I wish i knew a way to contribute.

dkaans:
Hi mrtools,

Thank you very much for your help.

Its really appreciated.

You & mladen rocks.

I wish i knew a way to contribute.

Don't worry by posting with different ideas and such you are contributing.

Reason: