Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 3

Nice thread you guys are making :)

Keep up the good work

krelian99:
That's true, everybody likes other styles (scalp, swing, trend, naked or whatever), other indicators and their many distributions (step, adaptive, cross (RSI of OMA or DSS of SMI), it is endless). As little trader you don't know where to start, even as adult you make mistakes. Better many good indicators and having the choice than just haveing a handful of bad indicators (and I don't even mean the repainting stuff for 399$). But I think you have to be a bit crazy when you wanna be a trader. Maybe there are some TSD-T-shirts soon. The winter is coming. Without something to wear Essam and I'll get a cold. mladen, please help

Mr. Krelian

Please See Good The Chart Start And End Trend High Highest For Low Lowest OR XX

And Write on The Word What You See And Comment(Time& Price&....)

All This In Account Demo .

You Can Know How Trade From 6 To One Year

Recommendation Start From Bigger TF Such as Monthly And Down

Please Write All Think In Word And Just Work Your Head

All Ideas Importants

Good Luck

krelian99:
That's true, everybody likes other styles (scalp, swing, trend, naked or whatever), other indicators and their many distributions (step, adaptive, cross (RSI of OMA or DSS of SMI), it is endless). As little trader you don't know where to start, even as adult you make mistakes. Better many good indicators and having the choice than just haveing a handful of bad indicators (and I don't even mean the repainting stuff for 399$). But I think you have to be a bit crazy when you wanna be a trader. Maybe there are some TSD-T-shirts soon. The winter is coming. Without something to wear Essam and I'll get a cold. mladen, please help

Krelian99,

please two more shirts,one for me and one for Wulong,we are also behind you and Essam,but Essam don't needs shirt he is naked trader.

mntiwana:
Krelian99, please two more shirts,one for me and one for Wulong,we are also behind you and Essam,but Essam don't needs shirt he is naked trader.

I Need Sleep

Some of you know this one (it as a dynamic zones composite rsi)

If used properly, it is rather safe

Files:

I do like the composite RSI on higher timeframes, but not on M1, there it goes up or down suddenly and gives sometimes false signals.

To tame the M1 and M5 beast you are better off with the Rapid RSI of Averages, if you want to use RSI.

You can make it fast, medium fast and very slow and that's what you need on small timeframes ....

Hmm, in Winter time I will need a TSD pullover .... to pull over my promised TSD-shirt.

And the 'adult' trader that make no mistakes has to be born yet, so emails with promise of 95-100% gains are going straight to the dustbin.

Wulong10:
I do like the composite RSI on higher timeframes, but not on M1, there it goes up or down suddenly and gives sometimes false signals.

To tame the M1 and M5 beast you are better off with the Rapid RSI of Averages, if you want to use RSI.

You can make it fast, medium fast and very slow and that's what you need on small timeframes ....

Hmm, in Winter time I will need a TSD pullover .... to pull over my promised TSD-shirt.

And the 'adult' trader that make no mistakes has to be born yet, so emails with promise of 95-100% gains are going straight to the dustbin.

Well I never use those time frames for it (I guess that was the "using it properly" part)

The thing is that in higher time frame sometimes it looks like "it knew" that something is a fake move - joking now, but for an RSI/Momentum type of indicator, it is not bad in trend finding. Since lower time frames are nothing but a noise, I avoid using it on lower time frames

I don't know about the pullover, but I am wearing one right now (it comes with the age, I guess )

So M15 is good to start with the Composite RSI and of course not lower, or is it better from H1 on ?

Wulong10:
So M15 is good to start with the Composite RSI and of course not lower, or is it better from H1 on ?

Even on m15 (on EURUSD for example - that is the example) - does not seem to be too bad

Ok, thanks BOSS !

Reason: