Looking for a suggestion

Hi all, how are you doing?

I have this indicator I made to show all 12 lines of the high, median, and low of all timeframes. See image.

The problem is that when more than 1 timeframe has a price that is the same, we lose the ability to determine which timeframe is on that same price. I have tried to change the width of the lines, but that doesn't work, what is a better way to represent the H/M/L of all timeframes to show where the price is in relation to them without having to use the lines?

Actually I think I have just come up with a solution, and that is to show the lines of the times frames as different distances, so for say monthly, I could only allow it to draw lines for 15 candles, for weekly, draw lines for 10 candles, etc, but I am all ears for other suggestions. Note: if you know how to make the indicator draw the lines for only a specific number of candles like I mentioned above, please clue me in.

As my way of giving back to those, who have been kindly helpful to me now and in the past, here is the code for achieving these 12 lines in an indicator where MT4 is limited to only 8 lines. I am attaching my code to this.

Files:

Correction, there are 24 lines representing the high, median, and low of all timeframes. The image also includes a set of Bollinger bands, which is not included.

Any suggestions so I can make the Month show at say 20 candles in length, week show only 15 candles of length, daily 10 candles in length?

The idea is if each line is only so long and shorter than the next, even when they overlay on each other, we might be able to see them because one extends out further than the other.

Monthly:

-------------------------------------------

weekly:

-----------------------------

daily:

--------------------