Indicators with alerts/signal - page 985

riboli
riboli  
mrtools:
Americantrader, found one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181952 with alerts

wow.. so fast. .thankyou so much mrtools.. you are the best . ... happy new year

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Alerts added to cci candles 2.

Evgeniy Popov
Evgeniy Popov  
mrtools:
Alerts added to cci candles 2.

Many thanks for work!

aliloo
aliloo  
soil82:
hi

please add sound alert & message alert to indicator

thanks

5 bar reversal v0[1][1].5.mq4

happy new year . please help me

omid
omid  

hi mr.tool

do me a favor can you setup for arrow and email alert too.. i give you to you attach file.

thank

spainguy74

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
Spainguy74:
hi mr.tool

do me a favor can you setup for arrow and email alert too.. i give you to you attach file.

thank

spainguy74

Hi Spainguy74, would need the original source code(mq4) can't do anything with an ex4 file.

omid
omid  
mrtools:
Hi Spainguy74, would need the original source code(mq4) can't do anything with an ex4 file.

opps i forgot to add about that.. i give you another one for mp4 code

ayan2030
ayan2030  
clon_tron:
mladen/mrtools this indicator shows the arrow on 0 cross. Can you also add arrows when the yellow line leaves the limegreen and Orange? Like in my screenshot

Guys can you do?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
Guys can you do?

clon_tron

Try this one out : corridor_ssa_normalized_end-pointed_mtf_2.01_nmc_alertsarrows.mq4

Us alertAndArrowsOnZeroCross to chose if you want arrows and alerts on zero crosses or on conditions that you have described

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
clon_tron

Try this one out : corridor_ssa_normalized_end-pointed_mtf_2.01_nmc_alertsarrows.mq4

Us alertAndArrowsOnZeroCross to chose if you want arrows and alerts on zero crosses or on conditions that you have described

Thank you mladen that's what i want!