Indicators with alerts/signal - page 985

hi mr.tool

do me a favor can you setup for arrow and email alert too.. i give you to you attach file.

thank

spainguy74

Files:

Spainguy74:
hi mr.tool

do me a favor can you setup for arrow and email alert too.. i give you to you attach file.

thank

spainguy74

Hi Spainguy74, would need the original source code(mq4) can't do anything with an ex4 file.

mrtools:
Hi Spainguy74, would need the original source code(mq4) can't do anything with an ex4 file.

opps i forgot to add about that.. i give you another one for mp4 code

Files:

clon_tron:
mladen/mrtools this indicator shows the arrow on 0 cross. Can you also add arrows when the yellow line leaves the limegreen and Orange? Like in my screenshot

Guys can you do?

clon_tron:
Guys can you do?

clon_tron

Try this one out : corridor_ssa_normalized_end-pointed_mtf_2.01_nmc_alertsarrows.mq4

Us alertAndArrowsOnZeroCross to chose if you want arrows and alerts on zero crosses or on conditions that you have described

mladen:
clon_tron

Try this one out : corridor_ssa_normalized_end-pointed_mtf_2.01_nmc_alertsarrows.mq4

Us alertAndArrowsOnZeroCross to chose if you want arrows and alerts on zero crosses or on conditions that you have described

Thank you mladen that's what i want!

Hi All,

Happy New Year to all.

For the attached indicator, is it possible to add 1) Push Notification alert option?

2) Add option to select how many bars to show

Thank you very much.

Mrtools/ mladen.. do you know one bollinger bands Arrow to work perfectly? i have one called bb-arrow.. but does not work.. see picture .. Dont need to alert. only a small arrow when touch bollinger bands. thx guys

Files:
bb_arrow.jpg  90 kb

amerciantrader:
Mrtools/ mladen.. do you know one bollinger bands Arrow to work perfectly? i have one called bb-arrow.. but does not work.. see picture .. Dont need to alert. only a small arrow when touch bollinger bands. thx guys

As far as I see those arrows are not based on bollinger bands but on some kind of zigzag (or something similar)

Spainguy74:
opps i forgot to add about that.. i give you another one for mp4 code

Spainguy74, that version is decompiled, but think this one I have(if memory serves me right) is the same.

Reason: