Indicators with alerts/signal - page 973

hello Mr toolz and Mladen! can you add arrow and sound alert on the arrow when the blue and red lines cross!!

thanks.

cashgrade:
hello Mr toolz and Mladen! can you add arrow and sound alert on the arrow when the blue and red lines cross!! thanks.

Cashgrade, had added the alerts and arrows awhile back before noticing the indicator repaints, would recommend to not use it.

binaryvsa:
Hi for all anybody can help add Alert and Arrow when cross line for this indikator i add it but not work and i do not understand why thanks in advance!

That is one more decompiled renamed version of solar winds. You can find more information about it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Hi mladen and Mr.Tools,

I like to know if you can add an alert to the weekly, monthly and 6 month lines when price touch it... Thanks in advance.

Files:

mr toolz can you please update this indicator with arrow and sound alert when the dot change color!!

thanks.

Files:
tarzan.mq4  7 kb

cashgrade:
mr toolz can you please update this indicator with arrow and sound alert when the dot change color!! thanks.

Cashgrade, there is a mtf version with alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

cashgrade:
mr toolz can you please update this indicator with arrow and sound alert when the dot change color!! thanks.

Cashgrade, was reminded in the code the original you posted the dots change color as the rsi crosses the mid ma(line or dot) in the bands, so this one should do that, and with the alerts and arrows.

Dear Mladen

Would you please add vertical lines in attached indicator 'when rsi cross bollinger upper/lower band'

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Would you please add vertical lines in attached indicator 'when rsi cross bollinger upper/lower band'

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Here is a version with vertical lines added : rsi__bollinger_bands_1.01_amp_lines.mq4

mladen:
Here is a version with vertical lines added : rsi__bollinger_bands_1.01_amp_lines.mq4

Nice! Thanks a lot Mladen for kind help

Sincerely

secretcode

Reason: