Indicators with alerts/signal - page 349

Can a question get more general than that?

Without joking, if you are asking me if I know of some system in which crosses of rsi with some other indicator are sued as signal, then the answer is that I do not know of such a usage of rsi. The only "other" indicator usually used with rsi is that signal line (moving average of the rsi). Of some other ones used in the way you are trying to do I really am not aware of

clon_tron:
Ok, thanks mladen! I understand. But what can you offer to me. The best indicator to use with D_rsi ?

mladen:
Can a question get more general than that? Without joking, if you are asking me if I know of some system in which crosses of rsi with some other indicator are sued as signal, then the answer is that I do not know of such a usage of rsi. The only "other" indicator usually used with rsi is that signal line (moving average of the rsi). Of some other ones used in the way you are trying to do I really am not aware of

Thanks anyway mladen!

Add PoP-Up Audible-Alert for indy!

Hi,

Disregard!

Thanks

Files:

mladen:
Can a question get more general than that? Without joking, if you are asking me if I know of some system in which crosses of rsi with some other indicator are sued as signal, then the answer is that I do not know of such a usage of rsi. The only "other" indicator usually used with rsi is that signal line (moving average of the rsi). Of some other ones used in the way you are trying to do I really am not aware of

...it was difficult for me to comprehend that any signal from any indicator/system is only a suggestion and that after that suggestion, instead of jumping into a trade I have to "look in to the future" and think what conditions of the market will be, if that signal is indeed correct...and only then open a position accordingly...

...Speaking of whitch...Can D_RSI be programmed like the MACD pike indicator attached...showing 2nd, 3rd pike...preferably with numbers 2/3 on them instead of an arrows?...Can pike count also be done to a color stochastic?

mladen can you please add an alert to this indicator

Files:

Nice one

Here is 2 versions : one is adding alerts (it is cleaned up a bit in order to allow all history calculation and some more stuff) And since it is sometimes difficult to see on chart what is the current trend with that indicator (see this example : on some bars it is simply not possible to see what is the value of the trend :

decide to make a version that colors the bars according to the trend. I think it is easier to use it in this mode (much easier to spot visually trend changes). It also has alerts already in it

PS: to turn alerts on, set the alertsOn parameter to true. The rest of parameters are about what kind of alerts you want

clon_tron:
mladen can you please add an alert to this indicator

mladen:
Nice one

Here is 2 versions : one is adding alerts (it is cleaned up a bit in order to allow all history calculation and some more stuff) And since it is sometimes difficult to see on chart what is the current trend with that indicator (see this example : on some bars it is simply not possible to see what is the value of the trend :

decide to make a version that colors the bars according to the trend. I think it is easier to use it in this mode (much easier to spot visually trend changes). It also has alerts already in it

PS: to turn alerts on, set the alertsOn parameter to true. The rest of parameters are about what kind of alerts you want

Thank you very much mladen!

Need help to add alert to fixed CCFP.mq4

I try to add an alert on fixed version of ccfp, but failed

i have old version of ccfp with alert, but it does not refresh itself.

anybody could have a look at that??

Files:
ccfp.mq4  19 kb
1_2.jpg  53 kb

Try out this one ...

leowang:
I try to add an alert on fixed version of ccfp, but failed

i have old version of ccfp with alert, but it does not refresh itself.

anybody could have a look at that??

Files:

mladen:
Try out this one ...

Thanks mladen. I am just back. I try it out. It does refresh the data now... but alert does not work anymore. That is why it makes me confused.

If you have time, could you check the alert code please. at least could you tell me can it be done in mt4? if the work is time-consuming, i will find somebody to write code for it.

Actually, it is line cross alert and i can decide to monitor which two lines.

thanks again.

Reason: