ea based on heiken ashi indicator

first of all...i suck at programming language..

lets keep this as simple as possible...

order = i want the order to be like this

order will be purely based on the heiken ashi(HA) candle color..so if the previous color of heiken ashi candle is red, sell order will be open right at that time when the new HA candle is about to form ... the order also will be based on the timeframe used ...lets say the tf is 15 min so the new HA candle will be formed every 15 min and the order will be open every 15 min...

if the previous HA candle color(red) is not the same as the new one(green), buy order will be executed right at that moment...

closing position = position will be closed whenever the new HA candle formed is in different colour...lets say that the previous color of HA candle is red and sell order was opened...and the new HA candle form is green, the previous sell order all will be closed no matter how many pips is lost... already...

no tp or sl...

can you put some autolot management where it calculate the lot should be used for every order based on how much equity i got

i want to set risk like this... max risk for the acc can be set manually like 10% risk or something like that

Files:
ws.jpg  295 kb

Just to remind:

Programmers (any programmers) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

---------

And Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

ty for the reply..im noob at this forum

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Welcome,

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum, though it could happen if you are lucky, be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe well your problem, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you don't want to learn to code, nothing bad, you can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (sometimes free also).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Good luck.