Head & Shoulders Pattern Trading

Hello to everyone,

I have been extremely interested in thisparticular pattern for a couple of years now. I have read lots of materials(including encyclopaedia of chart patterns and others) but most of them talkabout the same basic concept of trading. I have also spent many long hours onscreen monitoring the various characteristics of this pattern and till datecould not gain the proper confidence to trade this pattern. The beauty aboutthis pattern however, it provides you with clear Entry, TP & SL levels andit has also a good success rate. I would like very much to further develop mytrading skills in this field but I don't know how as yet.

I would highly & greatly appreciate the kindhelp of experts in this field as in regard to the followings

1) Direction to obtain in-depth study to master this pattern.

2) Direction to other possible tradingstrategies &/or indicators (apart from volume) that can be used as anadditional confirmation to this particular pattern or perhaps to reduce thefailure cases of this pattern.

There is detailed info about Head & Shoulders Pattern Trading at Babypips. I hope it will help you.

Source : Head and Shoulders | Important Chart Patterns | Learn Forex Trading

Paul75:
There is detailed info about Head & Shoulders Pattern Trading at Babypips. I hope it will help you. Source : Head and Shoulders | Important Chart Patterns | Learn Forex Trading

Hi Paul,

Thank you so much, here is another completely free video on how I trade the Head & Shoulders chart pattern. It's not what you are used to, but it gives me a great risk:reward ratio every time and it works very well.

Created by Camtasia Studio 5

wafikjabra:
Hello to everyone, I have been extremely interested in thisparticular pattern for a couple of years now. I have read lots of materials(including encyclopaedia of chart patterns and others) but most of them talkabout the same basic concept of trading. I have also spent many long hours onscreen monitoring the various characteristics of this pattern and till datecould not gain the proper confidence to trade this pattern. The beauty aboutthis pattern however, it provides you with clear Entry, TP & SL levels andit has also a good success rate. I would like very much to further develop mytrading skills in this field but I don't know how as yet. I would highly & greatly appreciate the kindhelp of experts in this field as in regard to the followings 1) Direction to obtain in-depth study to master this pattern. 2) Direction to other possible tradingstrategies &/or indicators (apart from volume) that can be used as anadditional confirmation to this particular pattern or perhaps to reduce thefailure cases of this pattern.

Hi wafikjabra,

I am interested in learning the SHS pattern.

Please let me know if you use any volume indicator(s) with this pattern.

Please also let me know if you use any other indicators as well.

Thanks a lot.

With best regards,

Fxheaven1

Reason: