Is anyone honestly making any money from trading the Forex? - page 2

hi

Actually I only focus on one indicator and till now still develop it ...so far so good ....camarilla ..

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

No matter what system you use now, you can make money on forex if you have self dicipline,

paijolopez:
No matter what system you use now, you can make money on forex if you have self dicipline,

Are you sure about that? The system would seem to be quite important to me...

Rocko1

LOL, I take it you have not seen the systems posted on this site for no charge then! You always get one....I have heard all the chat about learn a pair, see how it reacts..etc, that is not a system, I have read many books, been and completed many courses, all added up to a big fat zero. I'm just trying to see here if anyone makes money on the Forex, and if they do share the way they do it, I'ts not going top effect their system in anyway against a maga Trillion Dollar market!

I'm a realist, I'm beginning to think the open market was cereated so the big players have some novice flesh to eat, because we know trading is a zero sum game, so people have to lose to continue to feed the fat cats.

fred:
Rocko1

LOL, I take it you have not seen the systems posted on this site for no charge then! You always get one....I have heard all the chat about learn a pair, see how it reacts..etc, that is not a system, I have read many books, been and completed many courses, all added up to a big fat zero. I'm just trying to see here if anyone makes money on the Forex, and if they do share the way they do it, I'ts not going top effect their system in anyway against a maga Trillion Dollar market!

I'm a realist, I'm beginning to think the open market was cereated so the big players have some novice flesh to eat, because we know trading is a zero sum game, so people have to lose to continue to feed the fat cats.

You got the POINT Fred.

Of course its to take money away from you, I told you. Once you re aware of this, you must act to dont let them, or better, to take away from them

Not esy game, but possible.

Remember that yu never know what they will do, but they always know what we are doing...and last but now least, they have huge money to move the price, we dont.

Everywhere the avdert about forex is : YOU WILL BECOME RICH WITH A SMALL DEPOSIT OF 1000$ !!!!

FORGET ABOUT IT!

thats the trick..if you believe you can become rich quick, which is IMPOSSIBLE, you will be encoraged

overplay your account with the easy end : loose

everything quick.

Once you lost your first money, many people get angry, and have want revenge, and put more money and over play again..and loose again..

Its all counted..everybody knows about this human

mechanism and the result is that an easy market

is created..

I put you here some of my simple 'money managment strategies :

I work on months. This means that at the beginning of each month, I look at this plan down here :

Let say I make around 400-500 pips a month, ofcourse never 'garanteed'..'garantees in trading are impossible

First trade I take is only 25k. stop loss is let say 50 pips..

if it goes wrong I lost -125$..

No problem, I start it again, from 25k and go on..

Maximum loose on the row per week 3 : total lost per week : 375 $

When I reach that I stop to trade for that week. So in the MOST unlucky month, maximum I will loose 1500$ (never happened..)

On the other hand, when I reach the first 50 pips gain I start to play 45k on the next trade and so on...

Once I reach the 250 pips, the stop loss tollerated is 30 pips, not anymore 50.

Consider that I enter the market only in strategic /low risk positions, very close to potential reverse..so i can place stops not too far..

EVERYTIME YOU LOOSE you must go 'back' to the level of your gain and play in case lower capital again

Other techniques I use, and work out for me.

Once Im having +18 pips in the trade, I move the STOP to BREAKEVEN..few times I get stopped out without a real reason, but I can enter again deeper..

When the trade is + 40 pips, I CLOSE HALF TRADE and anyway have the stoploss at BREAKEVEN. in this case, even if the stop is hit, HALF TRADE is already in my pocket.

After 50 pips I use a trailing stop of -28 pips and ride the trade as much as I can.

I hope this tips help you.+

Pips profit |Trade Amount |partial profit |Total profit |Partial Loss |Profit/loss total |Stoploss

50 pips 25k 125$ 125$ -125$ -125$ -50 pips

50 pips 45k 225$ 340$ -225$ -125$ -50 pips

50 pips 75k 375$ 600$ -375$ -35$ -50 pips

50 pips 100k 500$ 1100$ -500$ +100$ -50 pips

50 pips 150k 750$ 1850$ -750$ +350$ -50 pips

total 250 pips

50 pips 150k 750$ 2600$ -450$ +1450$ -30 pips

50 pips 200k 1000$ 3600$ -600$ +2000$ -30 pips

total 350 pips

50 pips 200k 1000$ 4600$ -600$ +3000$ -30 pips

50 pips 200k 1000$ 5600$ -600$ +4000$ -30 pips

total 450 pips

Good basic MManagement approach there, thank you for your time to post it, I'm sure it works, now all we need is a real reliable system to get us in and out of the market with min risk.

fred:

What's the best pair to trade and at what time?

Fred,

best time is between 7 AM and 11 AM CET times.

Best overall if there is a big move, is from 7 to 8:30 am (CET).

In these hour the direction is usually only one, and take as a hint what happened during the asian session. No choppy market at that hour

Pair : gbp/usd usd/chf

If you had to post something like this. you should have worded it as follows.

"Is there anyone here that is willing to manage my money for a reasonable fee ? "

There are allot of people here making real money using EA's. thats why these boards are so popular. but rule number 1 of robot trading.... Dont share your program.

This is why all of the free programs you have downloaded are not profitable. They were shared with anyone that wanted them.

I would suggest comming up with a good strategy and asking one of the reputable programmers on this site to code it for you. And get a NDA, we are dealing with money here.

fred:
If so, please post your indicators and set ups so we can all test and see who's got the best system and who is actually making money from using indicators and strategies from this site, or any other source.

What's the best pair to trade and at what time?

I have tested many systems here, I haven't found one that will make you money to get rich, if any money at all, all seem to fail within first month, please prove me wrong!
Reason: