Need help indentifying indicator - page 23

you have to offer BIG REWARDs -- to be incentives

Running to EA together

Can you run two EA's together, I am using BostonTechMA and would like to add sometype of stoploss, take profit, trailing stop to it. Is this possible? Thanks Lsay

What is this indicator name?

Anyone know this indicator name?? I know this indicator created by cja...but the picture inside show the 95 and 9 was not create by cja..anyone know it? Please tell me, thanks.

http://chienming.com.cn/picture/br2.gif

I need total help!!!

Well, apparently I'm still a total newbie when it comes to trading. I've been doing this almost a year and lost quite a bit by my standards.

I've got a system that I know is, and can be profitable but can't make it become so. Honestly, I'm at my whits end and I need a mentor, somebody that will walk through my system step by step and show me where I'm going wrong and how to correct it. I know this is probably a lot to ask but if there is someone out there that is trading professionally for a living that would be able to show me the ropes I would REALLY appreciate it.

The only thing I can say is that if someone that has been successful would take me under their wing I would be eternally grateful.

Deadpoet79,

How are you trading now? It would help if you would post your current methodology so some of the members can examine it and offer advice. Are you scalping, swing trading? Which pairs, are you using indicators? Which ones, what timeframe are you trading etc...

I am sure there are a lot of members here who would be happy to help given some more info.

Regards,

zipfrog

well, i guess its kind of a breakout system. i use two moving averages on the four hour charts. the fast one is set at 6, simple, and open. the other one is a really slow one that just tells me if its trending up or down. the fast is my signal and basically if a candle opens below the fast ma i sell, and buy if the candle opens above. the slower moving average indicator is part of the LMT software that i bought by dean saunders. i have my trading rules and all that typed up so i'll post it here.

take me too

if you got MSN !!

and offer me advice on my 30M and 5M chart -- 4hr system is a bit slow

( my template is OK, just when to ENTER, TP and SL level,

as I tend to -- do not want to watching it, after ENTRY)

deadpoet79:
well, i guess its kind of a breakout system. i use two moving averages on the four hour charts. the fast one is set at 6, simple, and open. the other one is a really slow one that just tells me if its trending up or down. the fast is my signal and basically if a candle opens below the fast ma i sell, and buy if the candle opens above. the slower moving average indicator is part of the LMT software that i bought by dean saunders. i have my trading rules and all that typed up so i'll post it here.

I dont know why, I cant open your pdf.

But basically as a general rule, if you are trading 4 h. TF, an exponential ma 6 is good if you support with stochastics 5,3,4 close-close.

Just open your trade if stochastics is crossing and a new 4 h. candle close above/below your ma 6. Study your charts an do statistical analisis to stablish your TP coz will be different depending the pair you trade. Also your SL.

Just remember that the one that rules 4H. TF is the daly chart. So, previos to open your trade, study the trend in daly chart and preferently, open your trades in the direction signaled by daly.

You can open against also, but your tp. has to be less than usual.

You can follow the trend with stochastics, but if you consider Support and Resistances in daly TF., will be a great tool for your trades.

And the most important rule: If you are trading longer TF. , Money Management will be the most important thing to consider in your trade.

Maybe not perfect, but I think that this tips will improve your wining rate.

Regards,

hey, thank you for that suggestion about the stochastics and settings. i have heard that the next higher time frame is the one to look at but i'm not sure what that means or how to apply it.

sorry about the pdf. i have no idea why that didnt open but i have the same thing in text format so i'll post that as well. have a great weekend everybody!!

deadpoet79:
hey, thank you for that suggestion about the stochastics and settings. i have heard that the next higher time frame is the one to look at but i'm not sure what that means or how to apply it. sorry about the pdf. i have no idea why that didnt open but i have the same thing in text format so i'll post that as well. have a great weekend everybody!!

Higer TF give you the strong trend direction. If you trade in lower TF(4H), try to catch the trades that points in the direction signaled by daly TF. If a signal comes against, dont trade it. If you do, lower your TP.

Many ways to stablish the trend in Daly. Stochastics is good. Moving averages as 20 or 50 are good also.

Regards,

<span style="color: CyanPD: And remember: a weapon is as good as the soldier that use it.[/COLOR]

Reason: