Cross! - page 24

Pipdealer

With all respect I think that has been asked and answered a million times.

Just google it, there's so many alert functions based on MAs, just search this site, many other big name trading forums, even the MQL library's own webpage.

I have been searching for what I requested (a simple exit only EA when 2 MA's cross) for ages and genuinely cannot find one, not out of laziness - I have honestly looked everywhere. Seems that I may have to buy a custom one at this rate. Any offers from anyone wanting to sell me one?! (Genuine ask, not kidding).

As for your alert, honestly, please use google and you will have plenty of them.

Found doda indicators

Hi,

I came accross two doda indicators find it below....

It needs to be tested. The doda donchian is for 4H chart.

Bambura

Files:

Need help with SMA Crossover Alert

Hello all,

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere. I couldn't find anything.

I'm looking for a MA Crossover alert that would give popup, email or sound (maybe all) signal.

The catch is I'd like it to only monitor the pair and time frame that I have showing (or could set it to) not all TF's.

Would also be great if it could indicate on the chart the price at crossover (would help with those long candles)

Thanks for your help!

Comprehensive Moving Average cross over?

Kinda new to Metatrader 4 and the forum,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a moving average crossover indicator where I can specify the MA type,Period, and Price calculation for each ma.

Most of the indicators don't let you choose separate price calculations for each ma, and thats kinda of what I'm trying to do.

Haha...and yes I did try to code it...talk about a mess >< keep on getting variable not defined errors. It'll take a while before I get anywhere with Metatrader coding lol.

himmelll:
Kinda new to Metatrader 4 and the forum,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a moving average crossover indicator where I can specify the MA type,Period, and Price calculation for each ma.

Most of the indicators don't let you choose separate price calculations for each ma, and thats kinda of what I'm trying to do.

Haha...and yes I did try to code it...talk about a mess >< keep on getting variable not defined errors. It'll take a while before I get anywhere with Metatrader coding lol.

check xpma thread

link to xpma thread

doda ema

hello there, This indicator looks reliable on the long term run, but i am interested to see any review from any other senior members whose tested this indicator in longer periods.

Bambura:
Hi,

I came accross two doda indicators find it below....

It needs to be tested. The doda donchian is for 4H chart.

Bambura

It is ema cross indicator.

3 ema indicators with the period of 7, 14 and 21 (closed price).

Buy:

- If 7 is above 14 and 21, and 14 is above 21 - buy.

- exit from buy: 14 > 7 and 14 > 21 and 21 > 7

Sell:

- 21 > 7 and 21 > 14 and 14 > 7 - sell.

- exit from sell: 7 > 14 and 7 > 21.

It's well-known trading system with few variations.

I do not know why this indicator is having the name as doda ...

Meeting Moving Averages

Does anyone have or know of an indicator

that will generate signals when 2 or more

Moving Averages MEET or TOUCH instead

of the typical crossing signals?

If such an indicator could also send

email alerts that would be a BIG plus!

MA crossover signal candles indicator by cja

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

only one smooted MA touch or cross the price

I need an sound alert for onlyone smooted moving average (like 4perod) when reach or touch or cross a price just like the below image : when the red line ( 4smooted moving average) reach the 1.41590 i have an alert or pop up

Files:
1_1.gif  11 kb
Reason: