Indicators with alerts/signal - page 240

aqz
aqz  

Great Indicator needs improvment!

I've got this indicator somewhere , it's really works great on the higher TF, but the strage problem with it is that on some computers it's not working and on some it does.

can someone please fix it? and add an alert signal too....

thanks

Files:
swdrsk88
swdrsk88  

Would be forever grateful

I was wondering if someone could add an audio alert to the SARMACD indicator, just an alert that will go off when either a buy or sell arrow appears.

Greatly appreciated if it is possible

swdrsk88
swdrsk88  

A little coding help, please?

I was wondering if someone can make it so that this indicator's alert will show what symbol is dinging, rather then just saying Up or Down, I have it on multiple graphs, so it can sometimes be hard to tell what is doing what.

Will be truly grateful

swdrsk88
swdrsk88  

you guys rock, ty

ForexTradingSystems
ForexTradingSystems  

Thanks

Many thanks for the download.

alvin050
alvin050  

Pin Bar / Inside bar indicator

khalchian:
Hi, I got this pin Bar indicator and it does have an Alert option but I am having difficulty turning it on, I am looking for a Audio Alert. Thanks.

Hi can any guru help to refine this indicator? The alert does not seem to be working and the signals do not refresh (have to manually load the indicator again to see updated signals on chart).

It would be super if we could choose to have alert for either pin bar or inside bar.

Many many thanks

Mike
Mike  

Alert when Zig Zag changes direction

Hi All is there a way to add an alert when the Zig Zag changes direction? Sure could use the help.

Thanks

misbakhul
misbakhul  

need help

First,thank`s for linuxser for u advisce.coz i`m new here.

Could u some one here help me to add alert/signal for this filter.When it cross the 0 level or change the color.

Thank`s for u who want to help me...

misbakhul
misbakhul  
fxbs:
this size doesn matter (or needed to be enlarged dramaticly) - repaints like trooper (or sailor) - another Solar Window?

Hi guy`s,thank`s for all u advice.I`m not going to debate here,coz were all here to discuss something and to help someone like me who new in this bisnis to improve my skill.No one indicator that not repaint for me,if we didn`t use another one to combine.Btw this one working well for me to analyse chart,from H4 chart to M15 and make order on M5.

I want to ask more,can we change the alert setup,not from when it change color.But when it has cross soe level,like when it cross up the 0.5 level and the opposite.And can we setup the alert to only show in few time`s,like 3 or 5 time only.

Sorry for my english,And thank`s so much........

bnbb2004
bnbb2004  

Macd dot indicator + email alert

Can someone please add an email alert to the Macd dot indicator?

Also, is there a way to get the Demark Line indicator to produce a signal/alert as soon as the blue/red dot appears versus a couple of bars later when the arrow appears? TIA!