Help with Optimization of Indicator

Hi all I recently downloaded the attached indicator from the forum. The signals are good, but unfortunately they are very infrequent if in a strong trend. Is there anyone that can suggest the best setting that increase the amount of signals generated but still retain the effectiveness? I'll be looking forward to your discussion, thanks

Jaquanburton:
Hi all I recently downloaded the attached indicator from the forum. The signals are good, but unfortunately they are very infrequent if in a strong trend. Is there anyone that can suggest the best setting that increase the amount of signals generated but still retain the effectiveness? I'll be looking forward to your discussion, thanks

Jaquanburton

Did you try changing the "per2" parameter to some smaller value?

mladen:
Jaquanburton Did you try changing the "per2" parameter to some smaller value?

I haven't but I will look at it and get back to you! Thanks!

mladen:
Jaquanburton Did you try changing the "per2" parameter to some smaller value?

Hi, mladen. Which "per2" were you talking about? I see a lot of "____per" but no "per2". I'm using this indicator on offline charts too by the way.

Jaquanburton:
Hi, mladen. Which "per2" were you talking about? I see a lot of "____per" but no "per2". I'm using this indicator on offline charts too by the way.

Jaquanburton

Each time frame has its time frame+"_fast" parameter (including the offline chart in the latest version). That is the per2 as far as the code in the indicator is concerned. Try changing that. Otherwise it can not be aletered to increase the unber of signals. Simply try playing with those pairs of parameters for each time frame

mladen:
Jaquanburton Each time frame has its time frame+"_fast" parameter (including the offline chart in the latest version). That is the per2 as far as the code in the indicator is concerned. Try changing that. Otherwise it can not be aletered to increase the unber of signals. Simply try playing with those pairs of parameters for each time frame

Oh, ok I see what you mean. Thanks mladen

Reason: