Indicators with alerts/signal - page 241

Mrs V traffic lights 04.mq4

Thank you. This indicator seems interesting.

johnlee957?

What is srev indicator?...it looks like a cross between super signal and MA cross?....what is it?

Pava:
What is srev indicator?...it looks like a cross between super signal and MA cross?....what is it?

Yes Super Signals lives again, for a little while

You know Im not really sure what it is. I came across it on another forum and I have been doing pretty good using the srev for buy and sell and ao color change for exit. Hopefully someone can add an alert to it

increase?

but this srev indic is slightly different than super signals...

Just look @ the signals if you trade many pairs and just use that signal alone it looks to be very profitable.This is only by my eye but an alert would allow you to trade more than just a couple of pairs @ a time without flipping from chart to chart

?

jonlee958:
Just look @ the signals if you trade many pairs and just use that signal alone it looks to be very profitable.This is only by my eye but an alert would allow you to trade more than just a couple of pairs @ a time without flipping from chart to chart

This signal repaints

Iguess it does repaint but all of the trades I have been in using it are profitable.

?

jonlee958:
Iguess it does repaint but all of the trades I have been in using it are profitable.

Out of curiosity...what timeframe you use those signals on?

Reason: