Indicators with alerts/signal - page 211

pdean
pdean  

Range of pips

I am looking for an indicator that would tell me the average range of the last bars (changeable) on the close, and a second number that would give me the average range of the high and low of a certain number of bars. I would also like the size of the numbers to be adjustable on the screen, movable with the mouse and have an alert when a certain range is hit. Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Paul

mememe
mememe  

can you add an alert here please

mememe
mememe  

mememe
mememe  
mememe:

help me

mememe
mememe  
tsdpka:
don't waste your time. it repaints. alerts are useless here. tsdpka

no this is not repaints

mememe
mememe  
tsdpka:
it does definetely repaint the past. you should test it with several TF (at best the lowest ones) and you will notice that it repaints all the time.

ok can help me

make alert????

hefftel
hefftel  

Add alert in indicater

Hello, im new to forums

i have 2 indicators i would like an alert to be programed into them once they cross or hit certain level

With i_trend, i would like to be alerted when red and green lines cross

with the Laguerre, i would like to be alerted once it goes below 0.75 and when it goes above 0.15

im hopeing this is the correct area for this post, any one who wants to program, name a reasonable price and ill send money via paypal

Thanks for your help

hefftel
hefftel  

attached indicators

midesign
midesign  

Need help with a good Indicator ensuring 10 pips

Hi

The attached indicator is a pretty good one for about 10 to 15 pips if you take a trade in the direction of the arrow on the open of the next bar. The problem is, it gives no alerts afetr the arrow, a popup window comes up only on the second bar after the arrow, can some one modify this indicator to give an alert when the arrow is drawn?

Thanks

Shiva

matfx
matfx  

Indicator ~ Camarilla_AlertwFibs.mq4

Hello New Digital,

I like this indicator very much but little knowledge how to use it. If you can provide me more info will be very much appreciated.