Indicators with alerts/signal - page 908

Michael
Michael  

Does anyone know if bar close indicator exist that show the currency or option its placed on in the alert window when the alert goes of ?

The one i use only states bar close and minutes its set to not what chart its set at making it a headache to find right chart.

Thanks in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dizzy bar:
Does anyone know if bar close indicator exist that show the currency or option its placed on in the alert window when the alert goes of ?

The one i use only states bar close and minutes its set to not what chart its set at making it a headache to find right chart.

Thanks in advance.

Why don't you post the one you are using, in case that it can be altered as you need it?

alvinkon
alvinkon  

Hi,

Can help to check the Alert and Push Notification for the attached indicator? It is not working when it changed color.

Thank you very much.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alvinkon:
Hi,

Can help to check the Alert and Push Notification for the attached indicator? It is not working when it changed color.

Thank you very much.

As far as I see from the code, you have to have both ColorMode and SoundMode set to 1 in order to get those alerts (sound and notifications)

elcomepips
elcomepips  
elcomepips:
hi, can you add alert notification when the indicator crosses the 0 line, only first time?

thks

stochrsi_histo_mtfalerts.mq4

can anyone help me please? the indicator should be alert in first crosses the line 0

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
elcomepips:
can anyone help me please? the indicator should be alert in first crosses the line 0

Set both the levels to 0 and keep alert only on levels crossing

cashgrade
cashgrade  

mr mladen!

can you please add arrow on chart and if you could re-adjust the sound alert code. it will be much appreciated!!!

thanks.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
cashgrade:
mr mladen!

can you please add arrow on chart and if you could re-adjust the sound alert code. it will be much appreciated!!!

thanks.

cashgrade

That is a renamed solar wind indicator (it repaints)

Better not to use it in any kind of signaling mode

elcomepips
elcomepips  
mladen:
Set both the levels to 0 and keep alert only on levels crossing

fails, the indicator alerts all the candles, and I just want it to work the first candle crosses

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
elcomepips:
fails, the indicator alerts all the candles, and I just want it to work the first candle crosses

Then use some of the dtosc indicators (they are stochastic RSI) with hat type of alerts