Schaff trend cycle - page 4

Big Joe:
We want a SCHAFF which change colors !!!!!!!!! :D

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

oh, and it's in prev.page too (didn't saw it eaerlier misses whole page)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173478/page2

bibbob:
well i really angry with people that show picture of indicator and dont attach...so i ask that question..why u do like that? that makes you happy by doing that?... ...

now you probably know why

and no, it's not makes anybody happy -

if somebody take your work - cuts your name off, changed a bit and post it -

- would it make you feel happy?

question is -ethics, - modifications and experimenting - good thing

but be ethical - don't cut author's name and copyrights

it's good cutting author's name off you didn't put your name instead

Please take it easy guys

camisa:
take it easy guys, i'm lost here, what is the non-repainting indicador?

I rarely post because I'm not sure I have much to add without mucking up the board.

That said:

*Mladen is one of the top resident geniuses here. Fantastic work being done by him.

*FXBS is the "MacGyver" of the board. He takes things and makes something bigger and better out of it. American TV show that was very popular a few years back.

*There are many many good guys in here.

*I don't think this guy tried to start a big dust up on purpose with Mladen. I think people misunderstood and then it escalated. Just my opinion.

*And finally, repaint or not, this indicator is still very good used as "tool" with others. You can use it with other trend following stuff for confirmation. MACD with this is ok -- you get the idea.

Anyways, a big thanks to the f-tsd board. It is my opinion this is the best board out there. The most knowledgeable people willing to share their ideas and work.

I'm cooking something up with MATLAB and the new NVIDIA GPU supercomputer I just bought. It is a new idea that I have presenting data as objects and using a variant of CFD (computational fluid dynamics) to visually see "flow" in real time. When it is ripe for consumption, I'd like to offer the signals to the board for free if Linuxser etc ok it.

Have a good one guys.

Schaff which change colors, bountifulllll

Damn, i just see on new google earth 5.0, the christ of the abyss (near miami).

Now you can explore the oceans too.

Time to dive guys

Files:

alpha24seven:
I'd like to offer the signals to the board for free if Linuxser etc ok it. Have a good one guys.

Just start you thread and/or subscribe to RAS to share it

Bibbob is banned for 1 week...He mentioned that the source of this indicator is not from Mladen...pls do not think that it is from MLADEN....it is from that website....

Schaff Trend Cycle EA - Trading System Forex

Funyoo is too big a coder to remove name references from any source ... and he did not. If you download the one from that post (the .mq4 file that is attached just above "Schaff trend cycle EA", or from the next post made by funyoo, you will see what I mean - even now it states "mladen" in the source)

As I said, a coder as good as funyoo does not do and does not need to remove references

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

PS: the point of whole thing was, is and will not be the way that code got here. Please reread the posts again. I repeat : my response to "you must, you have to,... and all sorts of similar stuff, because otherwise you are ... whatever" is always going to be the same - I do not have to and I will not. I never had any agreement with bibbob (nor with his alter ID "QQE") , and pretending that I have an obligation to post something is simply a lie.

As of code : even though it is a modification of my code, it is still repainting. If one thinks that I have an obligation to post my code to prove that it can be written differently in order not to repaint, I am sorry, I do not have that obligation, and I will not post it (especially after "you have to..." claims - call it stubborn, call it whatever, but somehow in my fullish belief that I am still a free man not a slave (whose "stubbornness needs to be broken" - whatever does that mean in a sick little mind of someone) , I still think that I am the one that is deciding what to do with something that is, after all (the non repainting code), mine)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

regards

mladen

QQE:

Bibbob is banned for 1 week...He mentioned that the source of this indicator is not from Mladen...pls do not think that it is from MLADEN....it is from that website....

Schaff Trend Cycle EA - Trading System Forex

mladen:
Funyoo is too big a coder to remove name references from any source ... and he did not. If you download the one from that post (the .mq4 file that is attached just above "Schaff trend cycle EA", or from the next post made by funyoo, you will see what I mean - even now it states "mladen" in the source)

As I said, a coder as good as funyoo does not do and does not need to remove references

PS: the point of whole thing was, is and will not be the way that code got here. Please reread the posts again. I repeat : my response to "you must, you have to,... and all sorts of similar stuff, because otherwise you are ... whatever" is always going to be the same - I do not have to and I will not. I never had any agreement with bibbob (nor with his alter ID "QQE") , and pretending that I have an obligation to post something is simply a lie.

As of code : even though it is a modification of my code, it is still repainting. If one thinks that I have an obligation to post my code to prove that it can be written differently in order not to repaint, I am sorry, I do not have that obligation, and I will not post it (especially after "you have to..." claims - call it stubborn, call it whatever, but somehow in my fullish belief that I am still a free man not a slave (whose "stubbornness needs to be broken" - whatever does that mean in a sick little mind of someone) , I still think that I am the one that is deciding what to do with something that is, after all (the non repainting code), mine)

regards

mladen

You dont need to deceive people by writing and writing.We all know the issue and it is time to close this argument or something like that..I hope this will show us to be careful about codes -shared or unshared-.

sure, modification, experimenting - it's a good thing, and there is one more :

Author's name, indicator header, it not just copyrights, it respect or disrespect to the author, work he did

(all the work been done before you, work you modifying now)

I think Bibop just didn't thought of it, in this case he could do like this -

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| Schaff Trend Cycle.mq4 |

//| STC_COLOR.mq4 mladen |

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//modified by bibbob https://www.forex-tsd.com/261663-post21.html

and that's it - i believe instead of ethical issues it raised, questions would be more like - hm... combining 2 Mladen's codes together this way... interesting

20090212 edit: earlier source of this mod: http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/expert-advisors-backtesting/200-schaff-trend-cycle-ea.html#post3388

issue stayes the same; discussed also :https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Files:

What's up bibbob (already had to switch the name to QQE - man that would be some kind of record)?

Banned from all the turkish sites and now polluting here?

A suggestion : keep you "wisdom" for your "grass" garden (it might help it grow)

But then it seems that you have an unstoppable urge to do it anywhere (the polluting part of course - even though you think it is wisdom) You know, there are a lot of very good medicines for that kind of problems (so you do not have to change your underpants so frequently)

As of Doug Schaff : you haven't heard of him untll you twisted funyoo's arm to make you a "custom ea". Funyoo is a much more patient man, I admit

Reason: