Ea afstar

Hi,

I think the indicator AFStar give a very good results in 15m timeframe.

Can any body make a EA with this indicator.

The EA shoud Buy and Sell in next candle of the signal, and shoud be with a stop loss 12 pips and a traling stop 12 pips.

If any body can make this I will be very thanks.

Sorry, my english is very bab.

Files:
afstar.mq4  7 kb

Here you go

Files:
afstar.ex4  9 kb
afsscalper.ex4  11 kb

afstar repaints; is this version non repainting?

As far as i noticed no it is not, i was able to achieve positive results in a back-tests from mid july to september at 20 tp 12 sl on e/u, but it blows through the account otherwise... Also the break even coded in there does nothing really, but if you set it to 5 it will work... if anyone wants to tackle optimization back-tests for this be my guest..

Thanks Cyrillic

Hi Cyrillic,

Thanks very much for the EA, I will try in my demo account.

I think the AFStar indicator very good at the 15 m timeframe, and I will try the EA.

Thanks again.

Np, just post some feedback and if you get it to make profit share with the rest of us...

Thanks.

PEDCORD:
Hi Cyrillic,

Thanks very much for the EA, I will try in my demo account.

I think the AFStar indicator very good at the 15 m timeframe, and I will try the EA.

Thanks again.

Hi PEDCOR..do you speak spanish..?

probaste los dos AFSTAR que te enviaron..? como te fue..?

necesito codificar ese E.A. para recibir senales en mi email..

sabes como se hace..

if you don't speak spanish please let me know and I gonna ask you in english..

thank you in advance..

Afstar

hi Every one..

I was trying this E.A. along with some filter..a seems is very good..

any way I would to know if somebody know hot to do the setting to send pop up alert to my personal email...

any help regardin' this I will so grateful..

many thanks..

Files:
afstar.ex4  9 kb

afstar indicator

Hi my name is John Jero and I use this indicator to manually enter these signals with lots of succes , now if some one here can use this awsomme indicator and program it in to am EA , we can all benifit greatly

the ea should be turn off diring flat market to avoid un necessary opening and closing positions

this indicator even work fine during news

Reason: