get the high and low of the candle that closes above or below the indicator,

hello everybody,

we have the zigzag indicator, every time the candle make high higher then the candle before, the zigzag will follow the new high right ? once the candle stop making any new higher the zigzag will wait for a low right ?

i want to mark the high and low of the candle that stops the zigzag, and if any candle closes below the low of this candle i want to set a sell limit on the low of it. and vise versa for the buy.

i have the code which include the zigzag indicator and the highs and lows marked by it . any idea how to mark the high and low of the candle?

thanks in advance.

shartouny:

we have the zigzag indicator, every time the candle make high higher then the candle before, the zigzag will follow the new high right ? once the candle stop making any new higher the zigzag will wait for a low right ?

i want to mark the high and low of the candle that stops the zigzag, and if any candle closes below the low of this candle i want to set a sell limit on the low of it. and vise versa for the buy.

i have the code which include the zigzag indicator and the highs and lows marked by it . any idea how to mark the high and low of the candle?

If you can, illustrate with one or two pictures... that'll get you quicker and more replies.