CCI Woodie like

nice work,i will test it

Was looking for this one in mq4 format for a while,

many thanks

Question about LSMA: what LSMA value do you use and is it possible to add a variable for LSMA so it can be changed in different time frames?

european:
Was looking for this one in mq4 format for a while,

many thanks

Question about LSMA: what LSMA value do you use and is it possible to add a variable for LSMA so it can be changed in different time frames?

Done in new version.

In fact all versions was using the standard suggested of 25 period.

Files:
Linuxser:
Done in new version. In fact all versions was using the standard suggested of 25 period.

Brilliant,

thank you very much

euro

Linuxser,thank you very much i'm will use in my system

very nice, now I guess I need to go back and read up on how to use woodies cci

[Deleted]

Trend-period..........

Linuxser, thank you for this indicator. Could you possibly add a feature where one can change the TREND-PERIOD?

Mine allows me to change that as I am not interested in waiting 5 - 6 bars for trend confirmation.

The LSMA should be changed according to the TF traded - I have researched that for almost 6 months a year ago already proving that.

Appreciate your time.

Best wishes.

As far as can see 'i-Gentor_LSMA_EMA' indicator shows the same results as your version of Woodie CCI, its LSMA part

euro

CCI for Valeo

Dear Valeo.

Pls, test this one.

Files: