Indicators with alerts/signal - page 194

Help!!!

Dear Traders,

I have a problem( look at the chart). If i choose the cross in the MT4 and draw from low to high or high to low, the MT4 shows the Nr. of Bars, Nr. of Pips and price, but How may i see the Total Volume of the leg? Is there a method to do that? Maybe there is an indicator ? PLEASE HELP!!!!

PS: I need the leg which i select.

This is a good question

you have a good question here, I have also looked into this and did not find anything, I think we would need someone to create a indicator to do that.

This would be good to help validate a ABC swing, Zig zag.

And yes i know all about meta trader volume,ticks etc.

in spite of that i still think it maybe usfull to know volumes at a turning point

slonmd:
Dear Traders,

I have a problem( look at the chart). If i choose the cross in the MT4 and draw from low to high or high to low, the MT4 shows the Nr. of Bars, Nr. of Pips and price, but How may i see the Total Volume of the leg? Is there a method to do that? Maybe there is an indicator ? PLEASE HELP!!!!

PS: I need the leg which i select.

You are right!!!!

toddanderson:
you have a good question here, I have also looked into this and did not find anything, I think we would need someone to create a indicator to do that.

This would be good to help validate a ABC swing, Zig zag.

And yes i know all about meta trader volume,ticks etc.

in spite of that i still think it maybe usfull to know volumes at a turning point

It will be a very nice indicator that will help us to identify and validate a ABC swing as you said. The problem is that i am not an advanced user of MQL and i can not do it. . In our case we just must wait when someday somebody who knows how to operate with MQL will HELP US!

add alert to Schaff TC

Can anyone add an alert to the Schaff Trend Cycle indicator.

What I'm looking for is an alert when the line comes out of an overbought / oversold area much like the Stochastic indicator.

Would need to be able to modify the alert level..

like when line crosses down from abovethe 90 level and crossing up from below the 10 level.. and adjustable so if the level line is changed the alert changes with it or have the ability to re assign the alert levels. Audible alert with popup.

Need to keep ability to adjust all indicators parameters.

V+-

I need to separate volumen at up bars and down bars.

This is simple with afl language.(amibroker)

//////////////////////////////////////////

mp=(H+L)/2;

Vup=iff(mp > ref(mp,-1) , volume , 0);

plot(Vup,"name",style_histogram,green);

//////////////////////////////////////////

That's all . Moving avarges I can take from idicators folder.

Can anybody help me with this? I have make first step.This code should work,but .....

i am looking for an E-Mail alert that will let me know when price crosses a SMA. Can anyone direct me to which of these indicators does that? Thank you.

preacher165:
i am looking for an E-Mail alert that will let me know when price crosses a SMA. Can anyone direct me to which of these indicators does that? Thank you.

Also. Take a look at this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Heiken Ashi Smoothed Alert

fxbs:
please test e-mail alert (my mt4 not set-up) but should be good who using email alerts - what so good(convenient) about it?

how about this?

need help

I need an alert when price cross the lines.your help will be very useful for me!Thanks a lot.

Hello,

Am locking for indicators with sound or Alert for both indicators :

Dema_RLH

SGMAR

Help pls ...

many regards

Reason: