Indicators with alerts/signal - page 897

samuelkanu:
Please check the alert for this indicator as it is not working. Thanks in advance

It works

Just set the alertsOn to true

Files:
magic_dots.gif  76 kb

Dear Mladen

The alert on this indicator does not have the option to set "alert on current" to true/false and will alert mid-candle instead of at the close. Could you kindly add this modification please?

Many thanks

mladen:
It works

Just set the alertsOn to true

I heard that it doesn't repaint, is it true?

clon_tron:
I heard that it doesn't repaint, is it true?

Not true - it can change the signals back in the past. It usually places the signal one or two bars back in the past (and even then it can change - remove the past signals)

mladen:
Not true - it can change the signals back in the past. It usually places the signal one or two bars back in the past (and even then it can change - remove the past signals)

can you make it nrp?

clon_tron:
can you make it nrp?

As usual, if that is done, signals will not be at the same places at all.

Hi rpasupathy, I use it on EURUSD M5. I only go for three pips profit. When indicator M1 is grey and then changes to Blue or Red I open buy or sell. Blue for Buy, Red for Sell. lso better to trade in the direction of M5. If M5 is blue and theres been a retrace then wait for M1 to go blue and place trade.

Best rgds

Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Can you please make this indicator in mtf?

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download !vertex_mod_3.01 alerts + arrows.mq4

Dear Masters

I guess I must have posted this on other thread!

It's obviously your fault!!! Too many interesting threads. Feel like the exorcist... my head spinning

OK, I would appreciate if you could add alerts/arrows on , at least on crossing the outer boundaries.

Thank you for your patience and altruistic hard work

Pipsycho

MicroLite:
Hi mladen and mrtools,

I managed to add alerts to this indicator, but somehow the mtf doesn't work

Would you kindly check what is wrong with it (and probably fix it )?

One more thing, how could I make the arrow alerts to appear on the subwindow?

MicroLite

Here you go : jma_rsi.mq4 and tdi_red_green_jurik_alerts_mtf_nmc_1.mq4

PS : to change the window where the arrows appear, you have to find the number f the subwindow where the indicator is drawn and in the ObjectCreate(name,OBJ_ARROW,0, Time,Low-dist ); replace the 0 with that window number

Reason: