Indicators with alerts/signal - page 897

hoosain
hoosain  

Hi mrtools, could you please add an alert to attached indicator. When M1 changes from gray to either Blue or Red alert must be sounded and if possible pop up box to appear with "Buy" or Sell alert. Thank you and best rgds

Files:
mint.mq4 6 kb
MicroLite
MicroLite  

Hi mladen and mrtools,

I managed to add alerts to this indicator, but somehow the mtf doesn't work

Would you kindly check what is wrong with it (and probably fix it )?

One more thing, how could I make the arrow alerts to appear on the subwindow?

rpasupathy
rpasupathy  
hoosain:
Hi mrtools, could you please add an alert to attached indicator. When M1 changes from gray to either Blue or Red alert must be sounded and if possible pop up box to appear with "Buy" or Sell alert. Thank you and best rgds

Hi Hoosain,

Interesting Indicator ...... How do you trade using this Indie .....

Thanks a lot

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Please check the alert for this indicator as it is not working. Thanks in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
samuelkanu:
Please check the alert for this indicator as it is not working. Thanks in advance

It works

Just set the alertsOn to true

Files:
pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  

Dear Mladen

The alert on this indicator does not have the option to set "alert on current" to true/false and will alert mid-candle instead of at the close. Could you kindly add this modification please?

Many thanks

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
It works

Just set the alertsOn to true

I heard that it doesn't repaint, is it true?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
I heard that it doesn't repaint, is it true?

Not true - it can change the signals back in the past. It usually places the signal one or two bars back in the past (and even then it can change - remove the past signals)

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
Not true - it can change the signals back in the past. It usually places the signal one or two bars back in the past (and even then it can change - remove the past signals)

can you make it nrp?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
can you make it nrp?

As usual, if that is done, signals will not be at the same places at all.