Indicators with alerts/signal - page 195

martym
martym  

EMA indicator

is there a indicator similar to similar to the HASBARS blue bullish red bearish

where say you wanted blue bars at bottom of screen when ____ema was above _____ema and red bars when _____ema was below ____ema.

with noise alert. it would be nice if you could change the ema numbers also.

ServerUang
ServerUang  

Try This

Maybe this one that you want

ServerUang
ServerUang  

Thank you fxbs for PriceTrender alert. Now my system look perfect but not hollygrail...

timidave2005
timidave2005  

I need help for these...

Hello ,

i Pls, can you possibly guide me as to how to set alerts for my system because i'm pretty new to forex, though i've demo traded for like 3mths now. Also, the directions above for setting alerts only applies to two SMA's or two EMA's crossing, but we have a total of 3,i.e an EMA crossing against two SMA's.I use MT4 platform. I anxiously expect a reply from you soon as i'm ready to explore your super system. thanks a great deal

David

snt61804
snt61804  

Need help adding an alert to this indicator

Hello to all,

Thanks to all that have posted, I have found this forum very useful. But I have been looking for an indicator that I cannot find. It is the crossover for SMI (see attachment) settings 5,3,3,3 with a sound and email alert. I trade it on the 1HR and 4HR charts. But without any alerts I have been tied to my computer. I know that there are several indicators for stoch with alerts already on this site however even trying several different settings for those alerts I still cannot get the exact same results as with the SMI crossing. I get some that are close but still get several extra signals per day and most of these extra signals are ones I do not want to follow.

Thanks in advance for your help in posting the indicator or for coding the indicator with the alerts.

I found the thread for stoch momentum, but did not find an indicator with the alerts feature. What I need is for this indicator to sound and email when the lines cross. Your help will be appreciated.

snt61804
snt61804  

Please help

Can someone please add an alert to the smi indicator for the cross of the lines with setting 5,3,3,3. I have tried to modify it but I cannot get it to work.

snt61804:
Hello to all,

Thanks to all that have posted, I have found this forum very useful. But I have been looking for an indicator that I cannot find. It is the crossover for SMI (see attachment) settings 5,3,3,3 with a sound and email alert. I trade it on the 1HR and 4HR charts. But without any alerts I have been tied to my computer. I know that there are several indicators for stoch with alerts already on this site however even trying several different settings for those alerts I still cannot get the exact same results as with the SMI crossing. I get some that are close but still get several extra signals per day and most of these extra signals are ones I do not want to follow.

Thanks in advance for your help in posting the indicator or for coding the indicator with the alerts.

I found the thread for stoch momentum, but did not find an indicator with the alerts feature. What I need is for this indicator to sound and email when the lines cross. Your help will be appreciated.
snt61804
snt61804  

I need your help adding an alert and color change

To any of you wonderful programmers, my thanks if you can help me

I use the following indicator as a filter on the 30 min time frame and would ask if anyone could add the following to things first an alert when it changes from sideways to up trend and when it changes from sideways to down trend. The second thing would be for the info (up trend, sideways, down trend, and the ema values) to change colors based on green print when in up trend, yellow print when in sideways, and red print when in a down trend.

I am attaching both the original indicator (trend ema) and the one I made a slight modification to TZ trend 30 min. The original indicator uses the 1 hour time frame and ema's set at 100,10, and 5. My mod uses the 30 min time frame and ema's set at 48 ( 48 x 30min= last 24 hour trend ), 24 ( = last 12 hour trend ), and 16 ( last 8 hour trend ).

Once again my sincere thanks to anyone who can help the programming challenged like me.

traderdow
traderdow  

Pivot points on the chart

Hello, any body knows a broker that offer free daily pivot point lines on the chart?

Thanks!

Thrall
Thrall  
forex_tsd_:
Hi,

It is really a good indicator. Can somebody make this indicator with the opposite way of it before?

Thank you

good indicator!!

aurorau
aurorau  

Hi ND,

have you came across Hull-modified indicator, does it repaint?