Indicators: ADXVMA

ADXVMA:

ADXVMA is one new sort of a Moving Average.

It uses modified ADX calculation for adapting Moving Average calculation. The process of adapting is so efficient that it filters out a lot of noise out of the market and produces longer periods of smooth values. That makes it useful for trending mode and for support / resistance usage too.

Author: Mladen Rakic

Hi

Thanks for this indicator, the flat colour does not work, its either red or green, no grey, is it possible to fix please

ab1000:

Hi

Thanks for this indicator, the flat colour does not work, its either red or green, no grey, is it possible to fix please

Nothing to fix

What you call the "flat color" is there just in case when there is still not trend determined (at the very beginning of the calculation) . This indicator was meant to have only those colors

Mladen Rakic:

Hey Mladen,Can you please add Keltner channel of 14 period and 1xAtr to this ADXVMA Moving-average

Hi Mladen,
I tested this indicator on an EA. In the optimization phase, the indicator is very slow and extremely resource consuming even in 1 minute OHLC mode.
Is it possible to implement some code updates in the concept of need for speed as per current MT5 standards?

Brilliant 

Hello to all
I want to use a simple indicator in two time periods and cross the distance as a warning signal
For example, show the adxvma indicator in two periods and cross-alert the two periods.
How to write this indicator or similar

Yes I want this indicator
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/244744
Turn into an indicator like this
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/295618
Which is one of the lines 8 and the other 6

Automated-Trading:

ADXVMA:

Author: Mladen Rakic

ello to all I want to use a simple indicator in two time periods and cross the distance as a warning signal For example, show the adxvma indicator in two periods and cross-alert the two periods. How to write this indicator or similar Yes I want this indicator Turn into an indicator like this Which is one of the lines 8 an

Hello
Is it possible to make this indicator cloudy or cross two different periods

Greetings,

I assume this indicator is a derivative of one that started here. I was wondering this could be changed to display like a three color histo or if something like this existed already.  Something like where high and low bands are like an oscillator showing where price is greater than higher, less than lower, and with 3rd being between the bands.

Files:
Reason: