I will write the indicator for free - page 75

Hello. Is it possible to make the script only place buy stops?

Hi all!

I've found two free Telegram Forwarders, MT4 Tlgrm lite. Found two free Telegram Forwarder and MT4 to Tlgrm lite. The first one suits me fine, but after two weeks of work, after upgrading W10 to 1903, it stopped working. The second one works, but I'm not completely satisfied with its functionality. Maybe someone will get the idea and make a simple messenger, I think a lot of people will find it useful.

Hello Mr. programmers.

Is it possible to redo these two indicators a bit or fix them so that they

to make sure they don't overdraw. At least to a minimum.

Here they are:

Files:

Maralka2001:

Hello Mr. programmers.

Is it possible to redo these two indicators a bit or fix them so that they

to make sure they don't overdraw. At least to a minimum.

I have them here:

You cannot correct the ex4 files. You need mql4 files for the correction.

khorosh:

It is not possible to correct ex4 files. You need mql4 files for correction.

I did not find their MQL files but I found Trend signal indicator with another name, here is the first one.

But it uses another oscillator not FS30, maybe it can be replaced with this second one.

Hello, dear programmers!

Please help with the attached indicator - its arrow is always drawn on the previous bar. I can't add an alert to it and make an EA out of it.

The second point - on the chart in the data window I can detect bad entries - when 1 (-1) is 2 (-1) - i.e. they have the same value - but how can I add it to the code?

Thanks in advance!

Files:
Webasto.mq4  5 kb

Dear colleagues, please help. For testing strategies (manual), in order to save time, I need a simple indicator that puts two things on the chart.

1. period split line with the ability to manually select the time interval for the lines.
(For example, you need to divide the history of the vertical lines in sections starting from 22-00 hours (for one strategy), or from 9-30 (for another strategy).

2. mark the candles on the history at the same time of each day with a "tick" (again, with the ability to manually select the time interval).

In the screenshot, the candles opened at 10 o'clock are marked by "checkmarks" for example, it may happen that you will need to mark the candles at 9-30 (for another strategy).

The period separation line is a standard one (daily) from the MetaTrader settings.

I'm sure there are ready-made solutions, give me a hint where to pick it up. Or make an indicator, please.

Thank you for your help!

I'm sure this indicator will pick up someone else passing by. Time is the most valuable resource!
Files:

Hello,

Who can write an indicator based on RSI Alert?

1. Alert. The gist of it is the same as before. The signals are coming in according to the chosen levels but still displaying the type of candlestick

2) It displays pairs and levels by the indicator at the current moment. To be honest, I do not know how to display them correctly but for now.

The table is divided into two.

First one - displays pairs which are above the indicated upper level and -3 from it. For example upper level = 70. Indicator shows bets >67. Sorting by kill, parries with value equal or higher than level are separated. We need to separate them visually somehow,

2nd - displays bets that are below the specified lower level and +3 from it. For example, lower level = 30. Indicator shows bets <33. Sorting in ascending order, bets with value equal or lower than the level are separated. We need to separate them visually somehow,

Let Aler appears and displays them as it is now.

Other tables are displayed when the terminal is minimised and they can be minimised and maximised separately. It is better to make tables as one element, just separate them somehow

Attached here is an outline and indicator

Thank you

Files:
RSI_Alert.mq4  5 kb
Alert_RSI.zip  13 kb

Hello!

Who can help attach Alert including AlertNotify to SEFC BullBear indicator

Thanks in advance!!!

Hello!

Who can help attach Alert including AlertNotify to SEFC BullBear indicator

Thanks in advance!!!

Reason: