Requests & Ideas - page 201

Good morning to all:

Excuse my English please.

I'm looking for these two indicators:

Bollinger Squeeze with CCI

Bollinger Squeeze with Stochastic

If alguine owns them and wants to share I would appreciate.

Thank you very much in advance.

A big hug.

Hermo.

Hermo:
Good morning to all:

Excuse my English please.

I'm looking for these two indicators:

Bollinger Squeeze with CCI

Bollinger Squeeze with Stochastic

If alguine owns them and wants to share I would appreciate.

Thank you very much in advance.

A big hug.

Hermo.

Good Morning Hermo,

Bollinger Squeeze with cci and bollinger squeeze with stochastic both are here in this indicator at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175337/page4

mrtools:
Good Morning Hermo, Bollinger Squeeze with cci and bollinger squeeze with stochastic both are here in this indicator at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175337/page4

Good afternoon mrtools:

Thank you very much.

Regards

Hermo

Dear Mrtools or Mladen,

I am looking for an RSI Mtf nrp (with its EMA) indicator. I thought that it would be somewhere but I've searched in the the whole forum and didn't find any. Is it easy for you to make it if it doesn't exist and add arrows at the rsi-ema crossover? Thanks in advance.

Files:
eurgbph1.png  43 kb

kerdoskopos2000:
Dear Mrtools or Mladen,

I am looking for an RSI Mtf nrp (with its EMA) indicator. I thought that it would be somewhere but I've searched in the the whole forum and didn't find any. Is it easy for you to make it if it doesn't exist and add arrows at the rsi-ema crossover? Thanks in advance.

Kerdoskopos2000, made this one.

Files:

Thanks mrtools, although i have a feeling from the first test that it repaints.

mrtools:
Kerdoskopos2000, made this one.

No problem mrtools and thank you. I am waiting for the fixed version.

kerdoskopos2000:
Thanks mrtools, although i have a feeling from the first test that it repaints.

Have not noticed any repaint on the closed bar, and from double checking the code don't see where it would be repainting.

Edit) Doing a back test there was no repaint on the rsi coloring but looking like the arrows are screwed up, anyway am working on fixing that sorry for the trouble .

Edit2) apparently my history data was somehow changed been forward testing a third party renko indicator and on the same pairs i was forward testing the renko on was doing a 1 minute back test of the rsi ma and it was showing arrows 15 minutes or so into the future, but testing the indicator on a pair that I had not used the renko on and all is well no repainting and everything else is fine.

kerdoskopos2000:
No problem mrtools and thank you. I am waiting for the fixed version.

Please read edit2 above, didn't see your post till after i edited again.

Dear mrtools,

I really appreciate all your efforts and the time you spent with my request. I did a manual test

with screen caprture to check if the indicator is repainting or not. The conclusion is there is a

repainting issue on the rsi coloring. I used a 15min chart and the 'rsi ma nrp mtf' indicator in H4 timeframe.

You can see from the pictures below that the indicator is repainting on the 15min frame. And that is even

clearer as you can see the arrow that appears after many bars have already formed.

I have to admit that generally i am a bit confused with the repainting (recalculating) issue of the mtf indies.

I frequently use the 240min 'STLM histo on jurik' and I've never seen any repainting on the 15min timeframe (the indicator on the bottom ). Once the bar closes in 15min it never changes. However that is not the case with other indicators like the 'rsi ma mtf nrp' indicator. I don't know why this is happening and if it is something that can be corrected in the source code. Anyway, I want to thank you once again for the time you devoted on my request.

mrtools:
Please read edit2 above, didn't see your post till after i edited again.
Files:
gbs.jpg  96 kb
gbs_1.jpg  291 kb
Reason: