Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1554

mntiwana
mntiwana  
wilkijs:
Ok so I found a Weighted CCI that works well and have just spent 4 days in total confusion trying and failing to code an alert sound and popup on the current candle for when the distance between the fast and slow cci is greater than 150 as shown in the attached photo.  Please and thank you for any help...  
As i saw till now,such lines are testing with level cross or crossing each other or color change,may be some expert can better guide you
Paco05
Paco05  
wilkijs:
Ok so I found a Weighted CCI that works well and have just spent 4 days in total confusion trying and failing to code an alert sound and popup on the current candle for when the distance between the fast and slow cci is greater than 150 as shown in the attached photo.  Please and thank you for any help...  
Files:
Cattura.JPG 54 kb
m.baddeley
m.baddeley  
hi just a random question...... is there a way to detach the charts from the main frame on mt4 or mt5, I am trying to use a few computer screens by trying to plot charts from the main frame.... and the only way I can seem to do this is by making  the main frame massive over say4 screens and splitting the charts that way. Thanks in advance
krelian99
krelian99  
m.baddeley:
hi just a random question...... is there a way to detach the charts from the main frame on mt4 or mt5, I am trying to use a few computer screens by trying to plot charts from the main frame.... and the only way I can seem to do this is by making  the main frame massive over say4 screens and splitting the charts that way. Thanks in advance
Not in MT4. For MT5 I saw somewhere a broker related scirpt that detached a subwindow. Hoping for that too in the future.
mntiwana
mntiwana  
Paco05:
So you invented wheel and solved your problem :)
wilkijs
wilkijs  
Paco05:
thanks - looks promising, cant wait for market open...
Paco05
Paco05  
mntiwana:
So you invented wheel and solved your problem :)
Maybe wilkijs, it suits the wheel ...
Paco05
Paco05  
wilkijs:
thanks - looks promising, cant wait for market open...
you're right, when you test the market opens ..
m.baddeley
m.baddeley  

anybody have a copy of this indicator please 

bear1
bear1  

Hello guys,

I have a question!

Absolutestenght indicators is repaint or which ones repaint?

for example below? 

many thanks in advance