Indicators with alerts/signal - page 777

1111_pivot.mq41111_pivot.mq4

Hi mladen,

I am new to this forum. Could you please help in understanding the formula from the attached indicator. I want to manually generate the supp,resi levels.

Your help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Files:
1111_pivot.mq4  20 kb

niftybeginner:
1111_pivot.mq41111_pivot.mq4

Hi mladen,

I am new to this forum. Could you please help in understanding the formula from the attached indicator. I want to manually generate the supp,resi levels.

Your help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

That is a decompiled indicator

Do toy have the original code if that indicator?

Thanks for the reply mladen.

I have .ex4 file. Does it helps?

niftybeginner:
Thanks for the reply mladen. I have .ex4 file. Does it helps?

Sorry, int would not help

To see the exact formula and the way it is calculated we would need the original source code

Ohoooo. Thanks for the information mladen. Take care buddy have a good day

Hi mladen,

I found the .MQ4 file. Could you please give me the formula. Sorry to disturb you

Files:
gannlevels.mq4  14 kb

mladen alerts on this indi are not coming.. could you plz check gann_bars_amp_alerts_nmc1.mq4 ?

ameets1972:
mladen alerts on this indi are not coming.. could you plz check gann_bars_amp_alerts_nmc1.mq4 ?

ameets1972

It is corrected now and it works OK (tested it ) : gann_bars_amp_alerts_nmc1_1.mq4

mladen tried the new one also.... still the alerts are not pooping up gann_bars_amp_alerts_nmc1_1.mq4 please check dear

mladen though the alert is not pooping still made small profit on crude...thanks for your indi. alert would give more confidence to me as need not be in front of the system all the time

Reason: