Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1558

moneyxxx746
moneyxxx746  
hello dear, you can not correct the display is constantly updated it is necessary to change the time frame in order to update it and if you can create one on the alert mail and phone thanks in advance
p.s Sorry for my english it is not my native language
Files:
Beginner.mq4 4 kb
Sanz50
Sanz50  
Hello mladen, can you please add buffers for the arrows in this indicator, Thanks soo much.
Files:
ameint
ameint  
Hello members,

please, could somebody take a mobile push function to this indicator?

Because the eMail notification is not so nice.

Thank you very much for your kindly support

Best wishes to all & good trades!
Files:
Julio
Julio  
Julio:
Dear Mr. Mladen,

Little reminder to this question ...

Could it please be done? Sorry for bothering you, but is there a possibility to add your standard alert set and requested lines to this indicator? I would be very grateful for it, because I'm just exhausted from being continually drawing lines manually.

Thank you in advance for your help and time

With best regards,

Julio

I think at least I have sent a couple of messages regarding this request. I do not usually make many requests, but as a member of the forum for some time now, I think that at least I deserve a response even if it is not as expected.

Regards, 

Barry
Barry  
Hi Paco05,

Thank you so much for the change that you made! I confirm that it is just what I wanted! Unfortunately I am not able to make these changes ..
In any case, I thank you again for your invaluable help.

Barons1
Pierre Veillette
Pierre Veillette  

HI i just download this indicator and a pop up tell me i dont have the right name anything could be done for that ?  it is the latest set of averages . Thanks 

Pierre63 

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Pierre63:

HI i just download this indicator and a pop up tell me i dont have the right name anything could be done for that ?  it is the latest set of averages . Thanks 

Pierre63 

last ver "averages - mtf - alerts  8.7"
Pierre Veillette
Pierre Veillette  

Thanks mntiwana that was fast ! but  they dont work nothing appear on the screen and there is an histo version of this ?

Pierre63 

Pierre Veillette
Pierre Veillette  

Sorry i tried it again and it work but there is an histo version of this ?

Pierre63 

Sanz50
Sanz50  

hello people, anybody have TDI cross with arrows and buffers for the arrows to share?

Thanks soo much.