Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1556

Paco05:
hi friend.

could you possible to add HMA in WCCI in the sub chart window..to check test the signals... :)

Thanks in advance..

pipsmore:
Dear Mladen and all,

Please help little bit with this indi alert.

It was edited by me. but not perfect to work.

Problem:
all alert is BUY.

Need to fix:

Alert according arrow:
Up = Buy
Down = sell

Please also make no repainted.

Many thanks

attachment

pipsmore:

attachment
Just change the "BUY" text to "SELL" at place where it is wrong

mladen:
Just change the "BUY" text to "SELL" at place where it is wrong
Hi Mladen,

The problem is not only a text...

Problem is :
Arrow UP     =   Alert BUY.
Arrow Down = Alert BUY also (suppost to be sell alert).
- other word is = all alert is only BUY.
 if i change BUY to SELL, then all alert will be SELL only.

I hope you can add more code so " alert sell" can trigger with DOWN arrow.

is this indi repaint ?

Thanks

Hi everybody,

I'm a newbie n trying to learn how to edit code but i still do not know how to make and insert 2 time based alerts per current candle/bar for M1 timeframe.

How do you make a 1st alert sound & chart screenshot when condition is met.. And another 2nd alert sound & chart screenshot just 5 seconds before the current candle/bar?

Can somebody help or guide please? I'm using eabuilder to generate this code by the way. 

Files:

alexa:

Hi everybody,

I'm a newbie n trying to learn how to edit code but i still do not know how to make and insert 2 time based alerts per current candle/bar for M1 timeframe.

How do you make a 1st alert sound & chart screenshot when condition is met.. And another 2nd alert sound & chart screenshot just 5 seconds before the current candle/bar?

Can somebody help or guide please? I'm using eabuilder to generate this code by the way. 

I think you have to learn properly from proper source (MQL-"https://docs.mql4.com/") such kind software's produce big/long size code with unnecessarily required coding lines that mislead you after ward but moderators can better guide you.

mntiwana:
  I think you have to learn properly from proper source (MQL-"https://docs.mql4.com/") such kind software's produce big/long size code with unnecessarily required coding lines that mislead you after ward but moderators can better guide you.

Thanks for your advise. Yes I know as I need it to filewrite, give two time based alerts and take screenshots, but can you tell me which lines are redundant and unnnessary in the code?

As of now, I'm still reading a pdf called Mql 4- Metatrader 4 Development Course. 

But at the same time, I need to learn how to edit/modify existing codes. Especially inserting time based alerts like 1 when condition is met and the other 1 just 5 seconds before candle close.

For now, I only know how to make an alert at:

a)when conditon is met once a bar

and/or 

b)alert on open of next candles

But I don't see too many examples of two time based alerts in current candle.

alexa:

Grazie per la vostra consulenza. Sì, lo so, come ho bisogno di FileWrite, dare avvisi in base due volte e prendere screenshot, ma può dirmi quali linee sono ridondanti e unnnessary nel codice?

A partire da ora, sto ancora leggendo un pdf chiamato MQL 4- Metatrader 4 Sviluppo del corso. 

Ma allo stesso tempo, ho bisogno di imparare come modificare / modificare i codici esistenti. In particolare l'inserimento di avvisi basati tempo come 1 quando la condizione è soddisfatta e gli altri 1 a 5 secondi prima di candela vicino.

Per ora, so solo come fare un avviso a:

a) quando conditon è riunito una volta un bar

e / o 

b) avviso aperto prossimi candele

Ma non vedo troppi esempi di avvisi in base due volte in candela corrente.

Hello what are precisely the conditions to be met?
Files:

Dear Mladen,

Does this Indicator repaint ?  ...  not able to check realtime ...

Thanks for your valuable time..

rpasupathy:
Dear Mladen,

Does this Indicator repaint ?  ...  not able to check realtime ...

Thanks for your valuable time..
As far as I see it can repaint
Reason: