Channel trading system - page 17

hi newdigital

i have had some fine results with the shi channel...but im not sure

about the maxgen thing...do you know any thread where it6s explained.

heres a pic. of my set up...works ok for me ...

Files:
gbpusd.gif  20 kb

- MaksiGen is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173317

- many things were explained on this thread as well https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173261

- examples of market condition images https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172986

newdigital:
And I want to say that those MaksiGen breakout levels (blue/red dotted lines) works if we are expecting good breakout. I am continuing talking about channel system for M5 timeframe.

I have the MaksiGen indicators & tpl from the 1st post link, but no blue/red dotted lines show anywhere. Where can I find the indicator or setting for blue/red dotted lines to show?

Thanks

Same indicator:

Attach indicator to the chart (M5) and wait for next bar. You should see colored lines. If not - switch between timeframes.

Files:
maxi1.jpg  34 kb

I don't know ...

As I understand it is something with Fractals shifted by 3 bars back:

FU=iFractals(NULL,0,MODE_UPPER,shift+3); FL=iFractals(NULL,0,MODE_LOWER,shift+3);

And as I understand

- they are using those indicators on H6 timeframe for EURUSD only;

- minimum deposit = 1,800;

- channel using high (highest) and low (lowest) values;

- trading in the direction of inside the channel (no breakout);

- open the order when price is on the border of the channel;

- stop loss = 57 pips;

- take profit = next boder of the channel;

- breakeven is 50 pips (if the distance between the open order price and real price is +50 pips so stop loss is moving to initial open order price), then - stop loss is moving every 10 pips;

- in case loss (if the trade was closed in loss of -57 pips) so open the order in opposite side to take this 57 pips back in profit; in case of second loss of 57 pips - do not trade 2 or 3 cycles (waves).

Than discussion is going aroud the questions;

- i trade on H4 because I don;t know how to get H6. I am having good results on H4;

- where did you get this 57? Why 57?

- I am trading USDCAD H4 with good results;

- do you have EA for this system? where to download?

and many replies to the questions.

and so on all 13 pages like this (Alpari rus forum).

Seems they posted EA (not for H6) and someone forward tested it for 3 months but I did not find EA yet (I did not read all 13 pages sorry).

newdigital:
Just found it on Alpari rus forum here with all the indicators attached. And as I know it was discussed on Metaquotes forum as well 1 or more years ago.

ND,

How do you interpret the Ind-SKB-1 indicator any idea? Thanks

I'm looking for a channel indicator

Hi Guys, I'm looking for an indicator that draws automatically only a CHANNEL. Only one...non multiples channel...because the chart becomes a mix of lines and it's unreadble. So, I'm interested on something that draw automatically the last channel available that permit to understand what's the trend. Thanks guys

ismailv trading method

I only trade the eurjpy. Today look at how trading was easy. In an uptrend buy at the bottom of the channel. In the downtrend sell at the top of the channel. What tells u if the market is up, down or sideways? Look at the at_ZDn indicator below. this indicator does repaint but i have found nothing comparable. The trigger indicators are execute line (magenta/Yellow) or 3 line break using input 2. u could also use asctrend1 risk 1.

When the at_Zdn is blue u only want to be long and red Shorts only.

is it possible to have an arrow when both at_ZDn is blue and execute Line is Yellow default settings of 6 and 8 respectively and vice versa Red and magenta. It does require some discretion but its a money maker.

also attached is a 15min chart using a stoch (4,2,2)

Ismail

Files:

mauro269:
Hi Guys, I'm looking for an indicator that draws automatically only a CHANNEL. Only one...non multiples channel...because the chart becomes a mix of lines and it's unreadble. So, I'm interested on something that draw automatically the last channel available that permit to understand what's the trend. Thanks guys

This thread is about Channel trading. Maybe you could find what you need.

the trading system

thank you new digital,so wat you are saying is that this one that where used on your channel trading system do not repaint?and i would like to let you in how my trading system looks like and pls feel free to coment on it,i would be sending it pls have a look at it and comment on it thank you,you have been very helpful to me newdigital ,u see am kind of stuck ,i like the system but i dont know which one to follow should i use -follow the bouncing pip methodor your channel system,these are the issues that they have sometimes when they give a buy signal for example the next thing u would see is that it would continue down south towards your stoploss and eventually stopping you out,could you help me streamline it,u know delete or add some indicators or something

Files:
yingko.gif  42 kb
Reason: