Indicators with alerts/signal - page 158

Help with alert please

I want an alert for the psar. i would like the alert to go off when daily psar changes. I would like audible, pop up and email. Does anyone know how to do this? i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance jmoore1197

Look at psar links thread here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177358 (it should be 3 or 4 indicators with alert).

any StochHistogram indicators with alert here?

Assistance with alerts

Hi,

First post here. I am trying to gt back on track with Metatrader. I have been trying different platforms and have switched back to Metatrader. For some reason my alerts are not working and I have them enabled in the indicator input. I have tried several indicators w/alerts and I still dont get the popup and sound alert.

Thanks for the help in advance.

I apologize for the newbie question but I have been searching everywhere and I still cant get it t work.

Lou

Weekly High Low.

Can anyone post a weekly High Low indicator like the attached for the daily?

Or maybe change the attached to a weekly for me please.

Thanks in advance.

newdigital:
You may use this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page32

Thank you for your quick reply New Digital.

I have that indicator already.

I did not like some visual aspects of it and found it difficult to adjust.

Sorry for being so fussy.....

Thanks again. I appreciate your help.

Fxfix:
Can anyone post a weekly High Low indicator like the attached for the daily? Or maybe change the attached to a weekly for me please.

Just did a quick update for you. I tested it but only briefly. Hope it's OK.

Lux

luxinterior:
Just did a quick update for you. I tested it but only briefly. Hope it's OK. Lux

Thank you very much luxinterior.

I appreciate your efforts.

luxinterior:
Just did a quick update for you. I tested it but only briefly. Hope it's OK. Lux

It works a treat luxinterior.

I changed the High and low colours in the indicator. Blue for Res. and Red for sup.

Thank you also for the link in the code for the Free e-course on how to write your own EA.

Reason: