FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 47

Alerts?

Has anyone made some alerts for this system like when the lines are all in agreement or for the signal line?

I had looked at this system last year but I never followed through in trying it out and testing it. I guess I was to green at the time. Thank you for bring it back to my attention Igor.

Hi

You can add the xpma indicator to give alerts and arrows. set the 'MAType' to 8 and it matches the hull moving averages used in this system. Its good for the signal line (set at 15)

Drivefast:
Has anyone made some alerts for this system like when the lines are all in agreement or for the signal line? I had looked at this system last year but I never followed through in trying it out and testing it. I guess I was to green at the time. Thank you for bring it back to my attention Igor.
Files:
xpma.mq4  18 kb

Thank you! That should help alot.

CiTiFx:
Hi You can add the xpma indicator to give alerts and arrows. set the 'MAType' to 8 and it matches the hull moving averages used in this system. Its good for the signal line (set at 15)

Final thoughts

Igor,

Thank you for your sane and professional response. I really don't have much to say to you. If we had had this kind of dialogue from the beginning, I would not be making this posts now...

I just want to point out that I don't add positions to a losing trade, it is a totally wrong approach. I add positions to a trade when price retraces to my entry. If I did it in the above statement, it was because the account was only $1000, I can afford to lose that....

To Creztor,

I would be more than happy to help people, but I am using a strategy that I learnt from somebody else. To go and divulge his strategy is totally wrong. The person is very successful(he trades professionally since 1999) and never goes into FX forums, he doesn't even speak English.... So, I hope that explains it....

Final thoughts

El Cid,

I am lucky day in and day out, I quess somebody above likes me:-)

Apparently, "God is Bulgarian" as a football commentator said when we beat France at "Park de Prens" in Paris in 1993 and then went on to third place in the World Cup 1994 in the USA....

To my Ukranian friend, this post is for you. I have utmost respect for Eastern Europeans. Eastern Europe is a land of great minds and beautiful women...

A couple of steps of becoming a successful trader:

1. Read about support/resistance as much as you can, read about fibonacci studies as much as you can, come up with a strategy, attach an ea to your MT4 platform, run the strategy tester in visual mode, any ea, trade a micro account until you are confident enough. You are all set. You did your homework....Peace, good luck to all!!!!Please leave me alone, I said everything that I had to say....

mpower:
El Cid,

A couple of steps of becoming a successful trader:

1. Read about support/resistance as much as you can, read about fibonacci studies as much as you can, come up with a strategy, attach an ea to your MT4 platform, run the strategy tester in visual mode, any ea, trade a micro account until you are confident enough. You are all set. You did your homework....Peace, good luck to all!!!!Please leave me alone, I said everything that I had to say....

Leave you alone? All someone has to do is scroll back and look at your posts. This entire thing was started by you with your comments becoming more childish with each post. If that is your guide to becoming successful then I really dont know what to say. Are those 3 lines of wisdom meant to reveal all to new traders and help them in anyway? In fact as you mention above, you arent even using your own system, you are using someone elses system. So you arent even following your own advice and creating your own system, your just using someone elses. This leads me to believe that since you are using someone elses system and the best advice you can offer is something that I am sure 99% of people who want to be successful traders already know, that in fact you don't have anything constructive to share or offer traders.

Yep, yep that's right

Creztor,

You are right. I agree with you 100%.

In the paltalk room we have opend a oanda game account that is used for the trades I call LIVE. That account is managed by 5 people in the room who have acces to that account.

Results for this week:

monday tuesday : no trading because of bad market conditions.

wednesday :

euro= + 12 pips

cable= + 36 pips

Thursday:

JPY= - 6 pips

CAD= + 3pips

Friday:

Aussy= -9 pips

euro= + 28 pips

cable= + 30 pips

CAD= + 17pips

TOTAL for this week = + 109 pips

regarding the bad market conditions of this week we consider this as a very nice result.

Files:

jgerousis:
Guys, I know this TSR system of IGOR. It is a great one. however, it depends much on your instincts and on your decisions. And it could greatly differ thus, from person to person regarding the results. There are no clear defined set of rules, and thus it cannot be programmed. /url]

Is there now someone who can post the results. Does not matter if it was demo or if it was with a real account. After over 6 months, It would be nice to see someone post his daily results in a spreadsheet. Thank you

iGoR:
In the paltalk room we have opend a oanda game account that is used for the trades I call LIVE. That account is managed by 5 people in the room who have acces to that account.

Results for this week:

monday tuesday : no trading because of bad market conditions.

wednesday :

euro= + 12 pips

cable= + 36 pips

Thursday:

JPY= - 6 pips

CAD= + 3pips

Friday:

Aussy= -9 pips

euro= + 28 pips

cable= + 30 pips

CAD= + 17pips

TOTAL for this week = + 109 pips

regarding the bad market conditions of this week we consider this as a very nice result.

What time zones are these prices at iGoR?

Reason: