thanks

knias

There is no switch to turn the arrows on or off in that indicator

Here is a version in which you can do that

regards

Mladen

knias:
Hi Mladen,

can you please take a look when you have a minute at TriangularMA centered abands alerts 2 - indicator from post #1665, page 167

something is not right with arrow signals. The arrows still showing on the screen even if I turn them off.

thanks in advance

RSIOMA v4_M2

Dear Mladen,

can You add alarm (email) to this indicator?

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/74/rsioma_v4_m2.mq4

many thanks

bbjurek

mladen:
knias

There is no switch to turn the arrows on or off in that indicator

Here is a version in which you can do that

regards Mladen

thanks mladen

SHI Silvert Trend Sig

Hi mladen,

Can you please explain how this indicator works and if it repaints ? I don't have a clue about it but it seems to be a good one. And in the code, all the explanations are in russian.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

SHI Silver trend Sig

Sorry, here is the indicator..

Thanks

Files:

Repainting problems with #MTF TMA CENTERED

I experienced problems with the attacched indicator. I would like to use it for a EA but it repaints it values drammatically while bar formation.

Can you help me in finding a solution ?

Moreover looking at its code I noted that a custom indicator colled " calculateTma " is recall but I do not have that indicator stored in my pc.

To better esplain what is going to happen I also inserted the pics in which it is possible to see the light blue line behavior.

in the pic. 16 the light blu line is whipping, I made double clic on it and immediatelly it became as per pic 17.

Please help...

Mladen I would like to highlight that the MTF inticatore uses the "TMA CENTERED " indicator in which the " calculateTma " is recalled sorry for the inaccuracy

SHI SilverTrendSig

Hi mladen,

Can you please explain how this indicator works and if it repaints ? I don't have a clue about it but it seems to be a good one. And in the code, all the explanations are in russian.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Files:

Hi Tradefx1,

I used re-painting indiators for trading long time ago. I do not think that those indicators are useless. It is necessary to know how to use them and why.

Example with this indicator:

- Why we need indicators which are painting the past? Read this post and this one.

How to trade "painting-the-past" indicators: live trading example with SHI_SilverTrendsig (trades and images): since page #2 till page #4.

Thank you so much Newdigital,

Regards,

Reason: