Market. Questions, problems with the products. - page 6

barabashkakvn:
Interesting question about Market books: "Tell me, if a re-release of a book comes out, will buyers of the previous edition be asked to buy the book again, or will there be a free upgrade?"

It depends on the publisher.

A reprint can be published as a stand-alone book or as an update of an existing version.

But most likely the reissue will be a separate product and will have to be bought again. As it is technically a new book.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

What to know about indicators

gvs, 2014.12.12 14:38

Guys, tell me what to do, I bought an indicator and it won't run. it says 2014.12.12 15:27:36.793 'Market\a-trend' is not expert and cannot be executed
I am logged in. help.

gvs:

Did you buy from Market?

barabashkakvn:
Did you buy it on Market?

I bought theA Trend indicator, but I can't download it. it works on one terminal and not on the other.

gvs:

I bought theA Trend indicator, but I can't download it. it works on one terminal and not on the other.

On the other terminal you have to do the following:download the previously downloaded one -https://www.metatrader5.com/ru/terminal/help/startworking/interface

Market proposal: "We need a feature to give the buyer of one product the option of batch downloading."

For example: there are two products - #1 and #2. Both are paid. After purchasing product #1, the user should be able to download (at no additional cost) a package of product #1 + product #2.

Different contents of the packages are possible. These packages can be timed to coincide with various holidays or events, or no occasion at all.

Karputov Vladimir:

Market proposal: "We need a feature to give the buyer of one product the option of batch downloading."

For example: there are two products - #1 and #2. Both are paid. After purchasing product #1, the user should be able to download (at no additional cost) a package of product #1 + product #2.

In this case different filling of packages is possible. These packages can be timed to coincide with various holidays or events, or no occasion at all.

I agree. Only not necessarily "no extra charge", but simply a discount on the second product. This will be very relevant for products implemented for both platforms (MT4 and MT5).At the moment, if a person uses both terminals, he would be too greedy to buy two versions at full price. And with a 50% discount he would probably take the second version. And everyone would be happy.

Yesterday lunchtime the new version of MetaTrader 4 (free) - version 2.21 - was checked and placed in the Market. But still the terminal (Market tab -> Purchases) does not see this new version. Shouldn't the information in the terminal be updated either immediately or after, at most, an hour?

Terminal:

2016.08.16 09:24:39.184 MetaTrader 4 build 991 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)
2016.08.16 09:24:39.184 Windows 10 Pro (x64 based PC), IE 16.45, UAC, 4 x Intel Core i3-3120 M  @ 2.50 GHz, RAM: 2646 / 8077 Mb, HDD: 47614 / 233310 Mb, GMT+02:00
2016.08.16 09:24:39.184 Data Folder: C:\Users\KVN\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\50 CA3DFB510CC5A8F28B48D1BF2A5702

Karputov Vladimir:

Yesterday lunchtime the new version of MetaTrader 4 (free) - version 2.21 - was checked and placed in the Market. But still the terminal (Market tab -> Purchases) does not see this new version. Shouldn't the information in the terminal be updated either immediately or after, at most, an hour?

Terminal:

Similarly. The terminal sees it with a delay of, I think, 24 hours, and this also applies to the kodobase library.

Hello! Is there any way to find out who bought an EA from me on the market?

I'm being asked to send an EA file because they've forgotten the password and can't download it, and they say it was bought.

But I don't know which one and when and I cannot decide if this person has bought the Expert Advisor or just wrote it that way. Also, is it OK to send it as a file,

can't they copy it and distribute it for free?

Reason: