Code Help-- Can't Trade multiple pairs

I'm having problems/issues controlling the number of trades I am able to place simultaneously. I have figured out how to limit the open trades (per pair), but my EA is not opening trades in multiple currency pairs that I have attached the EA to.

I have 3-5 charts open w/ EA attached to each chart. The trade signals that I am using clearly call for a trade on each chart (using a trend following strategy). I have tried playing with the OrderSend code as well as the FOR loop and OrderSelect code. My structure is simple at this point and I am using what seems to be "standard" arguments (I've been checking out how the more experienced coders form it).

I imagine the solution is very basic and that I'm missing something... Can anyone please give me guidance, or point me in the right direction, on this?

Thanks So Much

seawolf:
I'm having problems/issues controlling the number of trades I am able to place simultaneously. I have figured out how to limit the open trades (per pair), but my EA is not opening trades in multiple currency pairs that I have attached the EA to.

I have 3-5 charts open w/ EA attached to each chart. The trade signals that I am using clearly call for a trade on each chart (using a trend following strategy). I have tried playing with the OrderSend code as well as the FOR loop and OrderSelect code. My structure is simple at this point and I am using what seems to be "standard" arguments (I've been checking out how the more experienced coders form it).

I imagine the solution is very basic and that I'm missing something... Can anyone please give me guidance, or point me in the right direction, on this?

Thanks So Much

Two things. Make sure the symbols you are trading are visible in the 'Market Watch' window - right-click on any symbol there and select 'Show all'. In case you don't realise it, there is no need to open multiple charts to trade multiple currencies. You can use 'MarketInfo' to get price info on all available symbols.

EA open Multiple pairs

Hello every one.

I need help whit a EA.

There is what I need.

If I open a trade BUY on GU manualy, the EA open automaticly a trade on EURUSD BUY, SELL on USDJPY and SELL on USDCHF.

If all pairs got 30 pips net then close ALL.

I have this EA from Forex Factory but is not what I need.

Thanks for your help.

Files:

Just look for MultiHedgeEA on this forum!!!

MultiHedge EA?

Just found HedgeMulti ...

May be this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

How to code an EA that can trade multiple pairs?

I trade by using a simple MA crossover EA but this EA can't trade on multiple pairs.

Anyone know how to code it?

Thanks in advance!

Reason: