Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1433

hi mladen

Do we have Lintra in MQ4

http://www.marketcalls.in/lintra

About Lintra

LinTRA – Linear Regression based Intraday trading system designed to trade high volatile scrips. It is simple but a responsive trading strategy looks for a breakout entry and breakout exit trades. Trading system is totally non repainting and trading decisions are taken realtime rather than waiting for the close of the bar or waiting for the next bar to open.

Entry Timings

Intraday Entry time is at 9:30a.m i.e the time where the first signal arrives and whatever the position left open it will be closed by 3:00p.m.

Indications

Green Up Arrow Represents – Buy Signal

Green Star Indicates – Exit Buy Positions

Red Down Arrow Represents – Short Signal

Red Star Represents – Exit Short Positions

Green Up Arrow and Red Star on the Same Bar Indicates – Reverse your Position from Short to Long

Red Up Arrow and Green Star on the Same Bar Indicates – Reverse your Position from Long to Short

The Dashboard tracks the P/L for the current running trade and if no trade in progress it informs the same. Trading Positions are Entered on Intra Bars as guided by the dashboard in realtime. One need to keep your watch on the dashboard as the trading entry references are quotes in the dashboard which help one to enter the trades in realtime.

lintra-dashboard

LinPos is similar to Lintra but it carry forwards the trading position to next day and optimized for positional trading. 

ameets1972:

hi mladen

Do we have Lintra in MQ4

http://www.marketcalls.in/lintra

About Lintra

LinTRA – Linear Regression based Intraday trading system designed to trade high volatile scrips. It is simple but a responsive trading strategy looks for a breakout entry and breakout exit trades. Trading system is totally non repainting and trading decisions are taken realtime rather than waiting for the close of the bar or waiting for the next bar to open.

Entry Timings

Intraday Entry time is at 9:30a.m i.e the time where the first signal arrives and whatever the position left open it will be closed by 3:00p.m.

Indications

Green Up Arrow Represents – Buy Signal

Green Star Indicates – Exit Buy Positions

Red Down Arrow Represents – Short Signal

Red Star Represents – Exit Short Positions

Green Up Arrow and Red Star on the Same Bar Indicates – Reverse your Position from Short to Long

Red Up Arrow and Green Star on the Same Bar Indicates – Reverse your Position from Long to Short

The Dashboard tracks the P/L for the current running trade and if no trade in progress it informs the same. Trading Positions are Entered on Intra Bars as guided by the dashboard in realtime. One need to keep your watch on the dashboard as the trading entry references are quotes in the dashboard which help one to enter the trades in realtime.

lintra-dashboard

LinPos is similar to Lintra but it carry forwards the trading position to next day and optimized for positional trading. 

No idea what is, but frankly, I would not bother looking into it. The reson is simple : these two pictures are their own examples (they claim that they are current signals) :

As you can see, that is what is known as repainting 101

thanks mladen

hi friends

can some one help me with cci with 0 alerts.  i m looking out for cci once goes above 0  it should inform. thanks in advance 

Hi mladen

could you add alert and arrow when the line cross to this indicator?

Files:

ameets1972:

hi friends

can some one help me with cci with 0 alerts.  i m looking out for cci once goes above 0  it should inform. thanks in advance 

Almost every cci indicator with alerts does that. Which ones did you try out?

mladen:

That indicator repaints

Use correctly code ma crosses indicators with alerts (like any of the attached, for example)

Do you have a simple ma-cross alert with colored lines also as asked before? Your attached misses that feature.

MicroLite:

Hi mladen

could you add alert and arrow when the line cross to this indicator?

Here is a version with alerts added

Files:

mladen:

Perfect, thanks mladen

mladen:

Hi

Do have any combined BB_RSI_STOCHASTIC_NMC INDICATOR in data bank!!

Reason: