Traders joking, the beginning - page 21

But i'm not joking, I swear, How can I prove it to you?

Dan7974:

you don't need to prove anything just have fun in Hawaii and be careful from the werather these days.

But again if you make that much I think you wont ask people later to buy your EA , because they will ask for your live statement ... which you have !!! or don't you ?

This method is a mechanical one, and if I show my statement, everyone will know how to trade it. it's so simple!

share or sell

Dan7974:
This method is a mechanical one, and if I show my statement, everyone will know how to trade it. it's so simple!

so dan... u want to share or sell

if want to share good but want to sell... bye2x

DAN stop the crap, go and finish your homework .... for your limited information when you print a live statement on the top of the page there would be the word Balance not Hawaii ... you waited all the time to come back with a stupid scam..you really need help

Okay, look at the attachment. It is the last live trades I did. Notice the bottom right, it is the end. I made over 6,000 trades(the EA), and all are profitable. Started w/$1,000 now look. I am NOT TRYING TO SELL ANYTHING!!!!! I just want to prive that DAN7974 is a good trader!!!

1.3 million dollars. I am not selling it. Sorry to everyone.

no need to prove anything ...those images you can get from a backtest.

if you are a good trader dude just enjoy it ... don't waste your time here buy some stocks or a yacht or spend a quality time in disneyland

if you must prove you are a good trader and you don't want to post a statement like I do, post your signals at collective2

Dan7974:

What to prove Dan?

To prove that all 14 years old Ukrainians know what the Hawaii is?

I think most of them are thinking that it is some kind of the beer And the rest of them are thinking that Hawaii is the place where all Americans want to be and nobody knows why

And your image-statements also is looking as a joke you know ...

Try to disclose your system. Disclose at least something (just a little bit) and members will decide about it is the joke or it may be some real one after some improvement. Because nothing seriously to discuss yet sorry.

Reason: