Elite indicators :) - page 887

Jozy:
Hi Mrtools, I have tried this indicator but the results are totally different - with arrows every few candles, not as shown in the image above.

Jozy

It is probably because mrtools used it on ha smoothed offline chart. The result can be very different in that case

mladen:
Jozy It is probably because mrtools used it on ha smoothed offline chart. The result can be very different in that case

Is there any chance we can adopt the indicator for current online charts? Can I get a template to test it?

Thanks Mladen.

mladen:
Boloti here is a version with alerts added (whenever the average exits the confidence bands) : averages_amp_confidence_bands_2_amp_alerts.mq4

Hi Mr Mladen, could you enable the indicator to draw arrows on the charts?

Thanks

Jozy

Jozy:
Is there any chance we can adopt the indicator for current online charts? Can I get a template to test it? Thanks Mladen.

Jozy

That is simple the result of applying indicator to different data. It can not be made to show same results on different data

Jozy:
Hi Mr Mladen, could you enable the indicator to draw arrows on the charts?

Thanks

Jozy

Jozy

Here is a version with arrows too : averages_amp_confidence_bands_2_amp_alerts_amp_arrows.mq4

Seems that it did its job in the last couple of days (again - it is not a not a holly grail - there are some loses there - but again, loses compared to gains are much smaller )

mladen:
Jozy

Here is a version with arrows too : averages_amp_confidence_bands_2_amp_alerts_amp_arrows.mq4

Seems that it did its job in the last couple of days (again - it is not a not a holly grail - there are some loses there - but again, loses compared to gains are much smaller )

Dears Mladen & Mrtools

May this is the time for MTF with arrows in the first bar option for what I believe it is very good indicator

averages & confidence bands 2 & alerts & arrows.mq4

talaate:
Dears Mladen & Mrtools

May this is the time for MTF with arrows in the first bar option for what I believe it is very good indicator

averages & confidence bands 2 & alerts & arrows.mq4

Talaate, added the mtf with the arrow shif option.

mrtools:

Thanks Mrtools

mrtools:

Thank you Mrtools.

1. I cannot shift the arrow to first bar. The setting is on True.

2. Could you share the settings on your charts you are showing. I have the Economic news indi.

Thanks again. Jozy

Jozy:
Thank you Mrtools.

1. I cannot shift the arrow to first bar. The setting is on True.

2. Could you share the settings on your charts you are showing. I have the Economic news indi.

Thanks again. Jozy

Jozy

Arrow appears when the average breaks the confidence bands. It is not an object - it is a buffer. It can not be manipulated as objects can.

Settings I used on the example are all defaults

Reason: