Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 36

Guys

Been checking some code and found out that the dynamic zone dmx has one error in it which causes it to be "slower" than it should be. Posting the corrected indicator

Files:

Dynamic Zone CCI Modfication

I have been using the Dynamic Zone CCI indicator from post 108 for quite awhile with good results. I simply trade it in the direction of a 50 ema slope at least one period higher than the trading time frame. I ignore DZ CCI signals that are contrary to the ema slope.

I am wondering if I can get a modification which is an alert and arrow when the signal line crosses below the upper band from above and crosses above the lower band from below.

Mr. Tools - Thanks for your suggestion re the Spearman indicator. I have the dll installed. In fact, because I'm a fan of all the DZ indicators, I keep that dll in a safe place so I always have it to restore into the library folder in the event of a crash or other issue.

So, I'm stuck on that one.

EIANETTI

regarding Spearman : try copying this dll too to the libraries folder and then try the indicator

EIANETTI:
I have been using the Dynamic Zone CCI indicator from post 108 for quite awhile with good results. I simply trade it in the direction of a 50 ema slope at least one period higher than the trading time frame. I ignore DZ CCI signals that are contrary to the ema slope.

I am wondering if I can get a modification which is an alert and arrow when the signal line crosses below the upper band from above and crosses above the lower band from below.

Mr. Tools - Thanks for your suggestion re the Spearman indicator. I have the dll installed. In fact, because I'm a fan of all the DZ indicators, I keep that dll in a safe place so I always have it to restore into the library folder in the event of a crash or other issue.

Files:
spearman.zip  31 kb

EIANETTI:

Hi EIANETTI,

Here's the dz cci with upper lower band cross arrows and alerts.

Thank you Mr. Tools

Thank you Mr. Tools. I believe this is third time you have come to my rescue!!!!

Dynamic Zone CCI Divergence

Hi Mrtools, hi mladen

would you please so kind to add divergence (with alert) to the Dynamic zone CCI - alerts & arrows2 indicator? Couldn't find it on TSD...

Thank you

Can you make an alert for the oversold/overbought zones and when i crosses the D line.

Thanks in advance

Halvard

mladen:
Here you go

Did not make it because its similarities with WPR, but it is much better to have it as a standalone indicator

Parameters :
StoKPeriod- stochastic K period

StoDPeriod- stochastic D period

StoSlowingPeriod- stochastic slowing period

StoMaMethod- moving average method to use

StoPrice- prices to use in calculation
0 - High/Low prices

1 - Close/Close prices

DzLookBackBars- number of bars to look back for dynamic zone

DzStartBuyProbability- probability for buy zone

DzStartSellProbability- probability for sell zone

PS: the dynamicZone.dll (posted at post #1 of this thread) should go to the libraries folder

regards

mladen

Dynamic zones trix ...

Dynamic zone trix (trix calculated the way Jack K. Hutson described in his article where he introduced tris as an indicator - the article can be downloaded from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179524 )

Files:
dz_trix.gif  36 kb

mrtools:
This is double dynamic zone digital trend score smoothed(say that 10 times fast ), replaced the alert values with the dynamic dotted values for the alerts, otherwise all the same except of course for the dynamic zones.

Hi mrtools,

i try the indicator with default but when attach it nothing appear.

Attach the is the image. What can do?

Thank you

Files:
issue3.gif  33 kb

dasio:
Hi mrtools,

i try the indicator with default but when attach it nothing appear.

Attach the is the image. What can do?

Thank you

Hello Dasio,

On the first post of this thread Mladen posted a rar. file with the dynamic zone dll file, this file goes in experts/library folder in metatrader,without that the indicator won't work, also need to make sure you have allow dll imports checked on tools/options/Expert Advisors the indicator should work then.

Reason: