Various - page 57

fxloser007:
Sir Mr Tools is this indicator JAGUAR is repaint ? i checked sometime it repaint and sometime it not.. and Sir if yes it is repaint ..then how i can get its NRP version . i tried at google and forum but failed can u help me ?

fxloser007

"jaguar" is a renamed XO (multi time frame version) that is made to work on fixed daily time frame. Use XO and it will not repaint (since it is not hidden to use daily time frame and to "pretend" to be showing regular values)

So Sir Mladen it cannot work on 15 mint h1 4h TF ? and if i will attach it does not work properly ?

fxloser007:
So Sir Mladen it cannot work on 15 mint h1 4h TF ? and if i will attach it does not work properly ?

It work correctly, but it always works in daily time frame

As any multi time frame, it will update all the bars belonging to the currently opened daily bar : in short, last day data can and will be changed ("repainted")

ohh got it sir .. bundle of thankx sir ...U & Mr tools are the king teacher and coder of the Forex world ...i am biggest fane of u

fxloser007:
ohh got it sir .. bundle of thankx sir ...U & Mr tools are the king teacher and coder of the Forex world ...i am biggest fane of u

You can use this version of XO : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

That way you can avoid all the problems, and control the indicator 100%

mladen:

This is a small upgrade of the dual stoch divergence indicator :

PS: for clarification how it works and how it should be used, please go to the original post too

Can we have a version with color changes and alerts on levels cross?

Actually, I'm spitting out the huge possibilites of the nice 'RSX Variation' indicator ...

Is it possible to add the feature 'line width ', that is always very handy for me.

Files:

Wulong10:
Actually, I'm spitting out the huge possibilites of the nice 'RSX Variation' indicator ... Is it possible to add the feature 'line width ', that is always very handy for me.

Wulong

Will be added a bit later today

mladen:

Wulong

Will be added a bit later today

No problem, will have more time tomorrow, so that suits me.

Wulong10:
No problem, will have more time tomorrow, so that suits me.

Wulong

No need to wait for so long Here it is : rsx_variation_1_1.ex4

Files:
Reason: