Zigzag indicators - page 5

jatki24300:
This is the only one that I have in my collection. It is for the bouncing pip thread. Jakti24300

Thanks! That's what I need

Can anyone introduce a resource for the explanation of Zig Zag Pointer ?

When the price continue to increase or decrease the temporarily appeared large arrow will be change to smaller one .... I want to know when the large arrow will be fixed ... when appearing the next small arrow or reverse large arrow ?

Zigzag Indicator with Pop-up and Sound Alert

This a challenge to all gurus in the forum. Can anyone of you make the zigzag indicator to have a pop-up and sound alert? Please help. Thank you in advance.

Files:
zigzag.mq4  7 kb

NonLagzigzag

romotly007:
This a challenge to all gurus in the forum. Can anyone of you make the zigzag indicator to have a pop-up and sound alert? Please help. Thank you in advance.

igorad at TrendLaboratory put a alert on the nonlagzigzag. It is still in the elite section. You can look for it there. Jatki24300

Yes, you are right. He coded it and placed in elite section:

I've developed advanced NonLagZigZag (v4) with new options:

- 2 Price Modes: Hi/Lo(PriceMode=0) and Open/Close(PriceMode=1)

- Fibo for last section is added (FiboMode=1)

- Alert for changing of direction is added

- Warning for new High or Low is added

Besides ZigZag Percent was coded by Igorad (converted from TradeStation's ZigZag Percent and improved/adapted to Metatrader). In elite secton sorry.

I am actually looking for someone to use the same variables (ExtDepth, ExtDeviation, and ExtBackstep) in the zigzag indicator to include the pop-up and sound alert. Can anyone help me on this pleeaasee? Thanks.

P.S. They should also make it work when I try new settings for the variables. Thanks.

Files:
zigzag.mq4  7 kb

I don't know about alerts (i am not a coder) but you can look at the first post of this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588 for many versions of ZUP indicators.

I can't seem to find what am looking for but I know there is a senior member out there that can help me out on this...anybody out there?

Reason: