Indicators with alerts/signal - page 577

Another think I see (I use your last version 1.03),

It seems there are effectively some conflicts between the arrows/signals

And notably some problem with the arrows/signal between the OB/OS zone

As you see, sometimes there is a point/signal but not cross on the STO JMA graph, and so there is no cross OBOS signal

=Instead of seeing 2 signals there are no signals/arrows

May it can help you

Thanks a lot

Zilliq

Files:

Mr Tools, can you adjust the attached MA_Angle Alert indicator so that there is an option to turn off the "No Trade" alerts. Currently it alerts for "up" and "down", which is fine, but I'd like to be able to turn off the "no trade" alert when the bars change to yellow. If you can't give the option, can you just remove the "No Trade" alerts? Thanks.

Files:

protrade:
Mr Tools, can you adjust the attached MA_Angle Alert indicator so that there is an option to turn off the "No Trade" alerts. Currently it alerts for "up" and "down", which is fine, but I'd like to be able to turn off the "no trade" alert when the bars change to yellow. If you can't give the option, can you just remove the "No Trade" alerts? Thanks.

Protrade, added an option "neutralAlerts(the no trade)" true or false, it should work.

Files:

Thanks Mr Tools, it's working fine.

hi, mrtools. is it possible to disable alerts on small signals in this indicator and leave it on on the main signals only?

vicky.a.:
hi, mrtools. is it possible to disable alerts on small signals in this indicator and leave it on on the main signals only?

Hi Vick.a., What I had to do was redo the alerts, but now you should be able to choose either major cycle alerts or minor cycle alerts, or both.

Hi everybody, Hi Mr Tools,

Did you see what could be wrong with the signals of STO JMA (Bar close and conflicts bewteen signals notably) ?

Thanks a lot and have a nice day from France

Zilliq

zilliq:
Hi everybody, Hi Mr Tools,

Did you see what could be wrong with the signals of STO JMA (Bar close and conflicts bewteen signals notably) ?

Thanks a lot and have a nice day from France

Zilliq

zilliq

Checked that code and that is indeed a startlight jma code (which means irt repaints)

It will have to be replaced with some other JMA code

Thanks mladen, it's very nice,

It's very strange because I see no repaint in the test/visual mode, and no difference with the TG analyser, and in real time I never see nothing.

Do you have another JMA STO nrp from someone else, or do you think you could change this repaint JMA with a non repaint JMA code ?

Thanks a lot Masters of indys

Zilliq

zilliq:
Thanks mladen, it's very nice,

It's very strange because I see no repaint in the test/visual mode, and no difference with the TG analyser, and in real time I never see nothing.

Do you have another JMA STO nrp from someone else, or do you think you could change this repaint JMA with a non repaint JMA code ?

Thanks a lot Masters of indys

Zilliq

JMA is specific : very difficult to debug.

As I said : probably the best solution is to use some of the Nikolay Kositsins versions that are available publicly (there are some better versions that those, but they are not public) Did you cheak any of the Kositsins versions from the jurik thread that could suite you?

Reason: