Trend indicators - page 45

dear and respectable MLADEN and MRTOOLS

with due respect,again i am taking your time,there is a indicator posted by MR POSTER,indicator name is (FOREX OFF TREND indi) in previous post (403) page (41),looks like it is silver trend,only somebody changed its name,also it looks all two trend lines in same shape just one is shifted ahead or back ward ,same as alligator, in my poor vision,but it gives nice signals (cross) for trading at very start of trend change.

my request is for modification it to NRP and smoothed so that we can avoid small whipsaw.also for MTF.

one other version is from silver trend that prints same way on chart named as (SILVER TREND RonsSITE).it also needs same modification.all 2 indicators are attached with a screen shot of M1 chart with same parameters........all two indicators has 4 warnings too,please possibly correct these also (NMC).

one question please,the first indicator (OFF TREND) has no control in its window as zero line with plus minus 100 or any other control as min zero to max 100 when 50 will be center line,it is running free way as bloom in air.why some or mostly indicator needs control on them as come back to center line and few or some coded as free way.as center guide traders ,lower than center line is sell and up side for buy................what is the logic behind.i do not want take much of your costly time,just curious about the method.what method is better for trader favor. controlled with center line is better in my view as we can follow it when confirm sell and when confirm buy.

(https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172972 )

Files:

dear sir,

all two indicators are attached,

thanks

best wishes for you

mntiwana

dear viewers

to reduce your confusion,i make it clear that the red lines on the chart from top to bottom ,not by the indicators,but i draw those to show you,how all two indicators working together and confirming each other properly with same perameters,may be you dont needs for any other next indi for trading to en-lite the chart and machine (computer).

thanks

mntiwana

mntiwana:
dear and respectable MLADEN and MRTOOLS

with due respect,again i am taking your time,there is a indicator posted by MR POSTER,indicator name is (FOREX OFF TREND indi) in previous post (403) page (41),looks like it is silver trend,only somebody changed its name,also it looks all two trend lines in same shape just one is shifted ahead or back ward ,same as alligator, in my poor vision,but it gives nice signals (cross) for trading at very start of trend change.

my request is for modification it to NRP and smoothed so that we can avoid small whipsaw.also for MTF.

one other version is from silver trend that prints same way on chart named as (SILVER TREND RonsSITE).it also needs same modification.all 2 indicators are attached with a screen shot of M1 chart with same parameters........all two indicators has 4 warnings too,please possibly correct these also (NMC).

one question please,the first indicator (OFF TREND) has no control in its window as zero line with plus minus 100 or any other control as min zero to max 100 when 50 will be center line,it is running free way as bloom in air.why some or mostly indicator needs control on them as come back to center line and few or some coded as free way.as center guide traders ,lower than center line is sell and up side for buy................what is the logic behind.i do not want take much of your costly time,just curious about the method.what method is better for trader favor. controlled with center line is better in my view as we can follow it when confirm sell and when confirm buy.

(https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172972 )

Mntiwana, they repaint badly and not really worth using IMHO, have tried making them non repaint and its not the same signal wise.

kind MRTOOLS

thanks for so early response,i was waiting for .........(and not really worth using IMHO,) ...............what did it means ? i did not understand exact.

can we make a request to dear MR POSTER AND MR TEMPA to not post such un useful indicators,to save your time and efforts (you can use your time and efforts for some good and productive thing) though they always try to send us new and useful things........as they are senior member and can guess and know what is productive. thanks to POSTER AND TEMPA.

thanks

mntiwana

and

what about my curiosity about center line,why some indicators don't have that back center line (zero line or 50) from that line.....lower is confirm sell and up is confirm buy.

thanks,

mntiwana

mntiwana:
kind MRTOOLS

thanks for so early response,i was waiting for .........(and not really worth using IMHO,) ...............what did it means ? i did not understand exact.

can we make a request to dear MR POSTER AND MR TEMPA to not post such un useful indicators,to save your time and efforts (you can use your time and efforts for some good and productive thing) though they always try to send us new and useful things........as they are senior member and can guess and know what is productive. thanks to POSTER AND TEMPA.

thanks

mntiwana

Mntiwana, that was just my opinion, some people can trade with them as they are and far as I know are successful with them, but they would need to be used with caution. Some coders don't have these 50 or zero lines but you can always manually add them.

Dear Mrtools/Mladen

There is already an alert on this indicator. However can you please add an alert on the close of the current bar?

Much appreciated

Thanks

Files:
toptrend.ex4  19 kb
toptrend.mq4  6 kb

stallion777:
Dear Mrtools/Mladen

There is already an alert on this indicator. However can you please add an alert on the close of the current bar?

Much appreciated

Thanks

Stallion, Toptrend is a renamed BBands Stop here is one that is mtf with our standard alerts.

mrtools:
Stallion, Toptrend is a renamed BBands Stop here is one that is mtf with our standard alerts.

Many Thanks Mr.tools

Reason: