Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1106

JAYSUM:
hi can i as for a favor, i woul like u to put a pop up allert for a buy or a sell on this indicator please ,i will highly appreciate engiwssbreakoutfull3vg.ex4engiwssbreakoutfull3vg.ex4

Hi Jaysum, would need the original(non decompiled) source code for that indicator,can't modify an ex4 file.

Hello,

unfortunately this indicator is sending ghost alerts.

It posts call/put, even if you cannot see any arrow.

Is it possible to send call/put only if an arrow has been painted?

The indicator would be great if yes

Thanks

PS: Or is it just changing it to alertsoncurrentbar = false

Good day!

There is an indicator better volume 1.5a alerts. exactly what I was looking for, with push notifications. But when you install a little disappointed because when receiving the alert about changing the color of color, he says in figures - an example: the color has changed from 255,255,255 to 178,34,34.

Is it possible to make a display of colors instead of words and numbers alone have the ability to change color and the corresponding color to get alerts?

Thanks in advance for your help!

bettervolume_1.5a_alertsz.mq4

why you have deleted my post?

Barons1:
why you have deleted my post?

The indicator you posted was from the elite section of the forum.

hello mr tools and mladen, can you please add sound alert and vertical line on chart when lines cross. thanks.

Files:

mladen/mrtools

Could you please add the usual TSD alerts to this indicator - it is very useful for filtering early trend changes.

sefc_dots.mq4

Files:

cashgrade:
hello mr tools and mladen, can you please add sound alert and vertical line on chart when lines cross. thanks.

cashgrade

You can use stochastic instead of that inicator

vavrey:
mladen/mrtools

Could you please add the usual TSD alerts to this indicator - it is very useful for filtering early trend changes.

sefc_dots.mq4

mladen/mrtools

Just to clarify - please add TSD alerts to the SEFC Dots indicator only. I tried to edit out any reference to PBF Scalper but was unable to do so as it had been viewed a number of times. Also SEFC Dots actually produces arrows - not dots - please leave the arrows as they are as they are easier to see.

Thank you for your help here.

Hi guys, can you FIX the alert of this indicator please? It doesn't work well. Many times, when arrow appearing, no sound nor message appears. It sounds only sometimes.

indi_sbnr2save2_alert.mq4

Thank you

Files:
Reason: