Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1102

john jacob
john jacob  

Hello mladen and mrtool,

mind adding an alert and a email alert to this indi when arrow appears .. Thank you very much in advance

rwm.mq4

Files:
rwm.mq4 6 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
johnjacob:
Hello mladen and mrtool,

mind adding an alert and a email alert to this indi when arrow appears .. Thank you very much in advance

rwm.mq4

johnjacob

That indicator is repainting badly - better not t use it as signal or any kind of alerts

topi
topi  

hi mladen and mr tools... can u plz add arrow when the trend change happens to this indi. ? xSuperTrend MTF & alerts nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
topi:
hi mladen and mr tools... can u plz add arrow when the trend change happens to this indi. ? xSuperTrend MTF & alerts nmc.mq4

here is a version with arrows added : xsupertrend_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrwos.mq4

topi
topi  

thanks mladen

sharingan9
sharingan9  

Hello. Can someone please put an alert on this support and resistance tlb oc vo2 so that when a candle touches a solid blue support line or a solid red support and resistance line an alert goes off saying the time and the currency pair and which support/resistance level for example m1 Res, m5 Sup. Thank you so much in advance.

topi
topi  

hi mladen and mrtools can u please add normal alerts to this ind.? and also can u increase the size of arrows ?bigtrend.mq4

Files:
bigtrend.mq4 4 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
topi:
hi mladen and mrtools can u please add normal alerts to this ind.? and also can u increase the size of arrows ?bigtrend.mq4

Hi Topi, have this version that is named differently but is the same indicator, which is mtf with alerts.

FxTrendsTrader
FxTrendsTrader  

Hello Mr. Tools or Mladen can you make these indicators nmc with notify alerts already have email but I need notify as I will be traveling and need to get alerts via wi-fi metrader app while out my country where I cannot get text messages to my phone. I will have to rely on metrader app alerts thank you.

nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf__alerts1.mq4nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf__alerts1.ex4symphonie_spikes_mtf.mq4symphonie_spikes_mtf.ex4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
FxTrendsTrader:
Hello Mr. Tools or Mladen can you make these indicators nmc with notify alerts already have email but I need notify as I will be traveling and need to get alerts via wi-fi metrader app while out my country where I cannot get text messages to my phone. I will have to rely on metrader app alerts thank you. nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf__alerts1.mq4nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf__alerts1.ex4symphonie_spikes_mtf.mq4symphonie_spikes_mtf.ex4

Hello Fxtrendstrader this is the non lag ma made to be compatible, the Symphonie spike seems to be working on the newer builds.